Why does every guy end up hurting me?

Every single guy I've ever liked or talked to always ends up hurting me. Like the thing is they say they like me back too but then one day all of a sulden they ignore me like I never even existed and this hurts a lot, I always tell myself I won't ever fall for a guy again no matter what even if they like me but it always happens and I always end up getting hurt. I'm guessing there's something wrong with me, I mean there has to be because this has happened way too many times and I feel really sad, hurt and broken, like I don't think I could ever trust a guy again and I hope I never ever like a guy again or fall for a guy again!

• There's something wrong with you (try not to like guys anymore)
  • There's nothing wrong with you (keep trying and don't give up)

Most Helpful Guy

• So what exactly is it they do to hurt you? Show some interest, then they aren't interested after a while? Sorry, that's the way it goes. You are hurting yourself by becoming too attached too soon. If you keep your expectations in check, then you won't be so disappointed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you are wearing your heart on your sleeve too much? I'm not saying play games but know your own worth and play a little hard to get. But seriously there is nothing wrong with you some guys are mean like this and you are better off without them.

What Guys Said 2

• well can I ask a question what do you want
    relationship
    sex
    friends with benefits
    marriage
    please explain what you want

• Keep trying And don't overthink or get overexcited Without knowing what other guy feel about you :-)

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry. I know how you feel.

Ask yourself if you're picking the wrong guys to get involved with.