Do guys like girls who lift weights?

I'm not like a super muscular bodybuilder but I do lift weights (pretty heavy ones) and do a lot of exercising. To say the least, I'm not worthy of a "fitness Instagram model" title but I'm in shape. I just don't know if this is a turn off because it is too "masculine" or whatever. I just don't know if I'm putting off a lot of guys because of it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I can't speak for other guys, but if a girl lifts and is in shape it instantly makes her at least an 8/10 to me, even if she is not particularly attractive. But im an army guy that likes the badass girls so I can't say for certian that it's not a turn off for other guys.

• Yes, I think so.

• As long as she's not bulkier than I am or has more muscles than I do, then I should be okay with it yeah?

• Yeah I can understand that. It's just that I know some guys who don't even like the idea of girls in the gym lifting weights because it's like a "what is she doing here" type of thing

• I guess there is a difference between lifting and exercising, you know?

Are you trying to get stronger or are you just keeping fit?

Guys would be totally fine with you exercising, I think it's just odd for a girl to be packing on muscle like a dude. (Not trying to be sexist / no offense)

What Girls Said 0