Guys do you like a jealous girlfriend?

Don't give me "sometimes" or "maybe at first." Unltimately and generally, do you want your girlfriend to be a jealous one? Not psychotic just jealous.

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends if she's the jealous sort who gets mad at me and doesn't want to touch me, or the competitive type that responds to jealousy by trying to give me a blowjob in the bathroom to show me i don't need to look around.

The second type is awesome, the first frustrating.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I try not to get jealous, unless he's really pushing it and playing with my insecurities. I think everyone gets insecure when they're in a relationship because many of us have dated hoes or fuckboys that misused our trust.
    When I noticed everytime I would get jealous my boyfriend would re-assure me and sometimes that's comforting. Jealousy doesn't always mean you are insecure though, sometimes it just means you care.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No, I prefer a trusting one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, It shows that she cares/is scared to lose me... on some level.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my ex was the type to hang with guys but get mad and jealous when i hang with girls. Shw broke up with me because i had a female friend. She was immature and a hypocrite

0|0
    0|0
  • in general i say no, it shows lack of trust on her part.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I guess I would be a jealous boyfriend, so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not psychotic? Overly Attached Girlfriend Laina is awesome o. O

Fine. Fine. IF I can't get psychotic then lets settle for a little jealous. Enough to know she treasures me and want me for herself and not so much that it is an obstacle to us getting along with other people.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm no man but I can't stand jealous people. It screams: I'M INSECURE AND I DON'T TRUST YOU AS FAR AS I COULD THROW A COW!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want a jealous boyfriend. If they didn't care, id be worried. Not overly jealous where they get angry though

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly? I hate jealous people, you should never be jealous nor should you ever make your SO jealous of someone else.

0|1
    0|0