Guys do you like a jealous girlfriend?

Don't give me "sometimes" or "maybe at first." Unltimately and generally, do you want your girlfriend to be a jealous one? Not psychotic just jealous.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends if she's the jealous sort who gets mad at me and doesn't want to touch me, or the competitive type that responds to jealousy by trying to give me a blowjob in the bathroom to show me i don't need to look around.

The second type is awesome, the first frustrating.

Most Helpful Girl

• I try not to get jealous, unless he's really pushing it and playing with my insecurities. I think everyone gets insecure when they're in a relationship because many of us have dated hoes or fuckboys that misused our trust.
    When I noticed everytime I would get jealous my boyfriend would re-assure me and sometimes that's comforting. Jealousy doesn't always mean you are insecure though, sometimes it just means you care.

What Guys Said 7

• No, I prefer a trusting one.

• Yes, It shows that she cares/is scared to lose me... on some level.

• Well my ex was the type to hang with guys but get mad and jealous when i hang with girls. Shw broke up with me because i had a female friend. She was immature and a hypocrite

• in general i say no, it shows lack of trust on her part.

• fuck yes I do

• Well I guess I would be a jealous boyfriend, so yes

• Why not psychotic? Overly Attached Girlfriend Laina is awesome o. O

Fine. Fine. IF I can't get psychotic then lets settle for a little jealous. Enough to know she treasures me and want me for herself and not so much that it is an obstacle to us getting along with other people.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm no man but I can't stand jealous people. It screams: I'M INSECURE AND I DON'T TRUST YOU AS FAR AS I COULD THROW A COW!

• I would want a jealous boyfriend. If they didn't care, id be worried. Not overly jealous where they get angry though

• Honestly? I hate jealous people, you should never be jealous nor should you ever make your SO jealous of someone else.