Do I tell him my feelings and that I want to be with him if I'm moving away in a month?

We have been hooking up for a year now.. It all started when we first hooked up & slept together after a night out about year ago. A month after he asked me out on a date over Christmas break and we then hung out again two days later. But I was at school three hours away at that point so we would just hook up and sleep together whenever we saw eachother. We never talked about what we were or our feelings and I guess we both just assumed it was casual. I really do like him and have always and care about him. We ended up talking whn we were drunk a few weeks ago. He apologized and told me he was just scared of rejection and being hurt and didn't know how to say how he felt. I told him I was scared too. He told me he liked me. He also said he was hurt and upset over what I said. I told him we should just be friends, but I didn't mean it I just said it because I was angry because I didn't know what we werre, explained that to him. But now Im moving to Europe for a job in a month, he said he was going to miss me. I don't know what is going to happen. I do like him and want to be with him. But I'm leaving. I know I should have told him my feelings and had this convo along time ago but I was scared. He isn't talking to anyone else or hasn't been, and when we I talk would talk to other guys he gets jealous.. I don't want to be with anyone else but what am I supposed to do now. I want to tell him I want to hangout with him and spend time with him. It makes me really sad because what if there is potential to develop into a relationship or if there is anything worth pursuing, I want to find out:(

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0