A girl seemed to like me before but she’s now avoidant after I've asked her out. What should I do?

I’m a college student in 3rd year now and about a year ago I met this very nice girl. In fact, she was the one who approached me. We met on different occasions and she was always looking for my attention but I really had a lot on my mind at the time and I also had a girlfriend so I had to ignore her, although I’ve always found her cute. This year we have a common module so we talked briefly for a few times. A month ago I asked her out and she seemed positive about it but told me she wasn’t sure. I took it as a ‘no’, so I said it’s alright and left immediately. Since then she seems to be pretty angry at me for some reason: she doesn’t talk to me and even avoids eye contact. I don’t want to be a creep but I really like her. I’m not too sure what to do?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0