Do any single people feel lonely at times?

Im single and today I feel really shit for some reason, the girls I date never goes into a full blown relationship which I would like. They usually start playing games with me and stuff, then things just fizzle out. Does anyone else have these shit days too where you think you'll not find someone decent in your life? Im usually pretty comfortable being single and by myself, but today, it's really hitting me hard.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah... its bound to get to you, i guess its important to have someone that shows how much they care for you and are always there when you need them. but people are shit and its so hard to have a relationship nowadays.. so just adopt a puppy or something :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had this kind of feeling for the last two years straight. I get breaks from it when I am hanging out with friends or family or something like that, but whenever I'm alone with my thoughts, it always returns to this feeling that I didn't have myself ready in time, I messed up, I was never good enough in the first place, and that it doesn't matter anymore because regardless of the reason, it's over for me. I already met the girls I wanted to date, wanted in my life, but I wasn't good enough and now they're gone. It sucks because I can't go back, but there is nothing to continue towards either. I already met the best, anyone I could possibly meet now is only going to be downhill from there. It's no use. Unless things somehow change, there's no action I can take. I'm stranded.

I know what you mean. I just want to make my singledom stop.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel so lonely haha. Guys don't even try to play me even if I'm decent looking.. Like, seeing girls that are ruder and less attractive get guys while i'm super alone is kinda crushing at times.

• Yeah :( , I have such strong feelings for my best friend but he doesn't feel the same :'( </3

I'm really sorry that you're having a bad time, I really hope you find someone soon <3 . Hang in there man *hugs*

• Yess actually I got the same feeling. But my advice would be don't worry about it or overthink it; you won't be single forever and sometimes you would prefer staying single then dating a useless girl you know what I mean? But have fun don't keep yourself depressed so you think you'll enjoy

What Guys Said 4

• It can stink feeling like the Forever Alone guy. Earlier today, I get a call from a strange number. I'm hoping it's that Pepsi vendor gal. Nope. Blue Cross survey.

• It gets to you sometimes and other times you're too busy enjoying your free time to notice.

• Uh, yeah. Being 21 and never been on a date will do that to ya.

• Being single sucks if you want a relationship, but being with someone that likes you back the same way is something worth waiting for. Hang in there!