Girls, who would you date?

• A tall alpha that is lean, muscular, talented, intelligent, caring, funny, charismatic and going places in life
    72% (23)
  • A short beta loser that plays video games all weekend long, is over sensitive, doesn't work out and rots away in life
    28% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I like how the first one is in an extremely positive tone and the second one is in an extremely negative tone.

• I was being sarcastic by the way.

• I was being sarcastic by the way.

• Eh , ok cool. Just thought I should let ya know considering I highly doubt you would agree with me if you knew it was sarcasm.

What Girls Said 5

• Neither if he refers to himself as alpha/beta.

• Aww, I like the video game thing in the second guy :( If the first guy wasn't muscular and liked playing video games, he'd be pretty perfect.

• Why does this sound like you're disgruntled and overcompensating about something to me?

There are qualities that the "beta" possesses that I like a lot (plays video games) that trumps what the "alpha" possesses and you neglected to mention (arrogant with a grandiose sense of self worth).

• Neither, anyone who seriously uses the terms alpha and beta are out for me. However, the first guy seems like the way better choice here purely because he has good personality traits, anyone who rots away in life to me is someone who will bring negativity to my life and I don't need that.

• I rather date a guy who wouldn't call someone as a 'short beta loser' and saying that he 'rots away in life'.