People of the GAG galaxy, why do you use TINDER? Please read description below... question mark?

• I am using Tinder to find a meaningful relationship (Long Term possibly)
  • I am using Tinder to simply go on dates with intent for it to blossom into something more
  • I am using Tinder to go on dates with no intention of getting serious (free food, drinks, etc)
  • I am using Tinder to for One Night Stands (casual no strings attached sex, flings)
  • I am using Tinder for the attention only (I enjoy being wanted by guys, but nothing more)
  • I am using Tinder to find someone to marry
  • I do not use Tinder
I apologize, for choice E, I originally had this question for women, but changed my mind and wanted to ask everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. Glad I didn't choose E. "I enjoy being wanted by guys, but nothing more."

I don't use Tinder or any dating sites. I'm like, average attractiveness, maybe a bit more, bit less, and my station in life is pretty low. And online dating is pretty much bullshit for males. Unless they're 9s or 10s, super attractive and also well put-together and established in life.

Like the okcupid statistics which showed that women rated 80% of men as below average attractiveness. Either there's a lot of ugly men on okcupid, or women's expectations are pretty high. Or both. Given that I'm like a 6.5-7.5, chances are the only women who would be interested in me, mostly, are the 3s and 4s and 5s. And 2s and 1s.

But mostly, I don't have time to go forming unique and witty messages to 1,000 different girls to only be ignored instantly or eventually or responded to with "ok/ hi /haha / a duuurrrrr". Waste of time.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't use tinder!

• I downloaded Tinder to see what the fuss was all about, and it's always nice to have a little flirt.

I ended up finding the man of my dreams who I am now in a relationship with, and it's been just over 9 months since our first date. :-)

• I voted B :) I've been on plenty of dates with guys i've met from there, I've met some good friends tbh and some guys I did want to see again but they haven't necessarily been ready for a relationship. I've been on several dates with a guy recently I met on there but we'll see how it goes :)

• When I was on Tinder (as I now have a winter boy), I was using it to find people to go on dates with.

• I don't. xD

• I don't use Tinder

• I used tinder once, I'm never doing it again

What Guys Said 12

• I voted B. Tinder is used as an actual dating site, somewhat of a cultural shift of "hookups only" of Tinder's past reputation.

I don't even bother looking at profile. Frankly her profile doesn't matter if she doesn't swipe me right so I don't waste time reading it.

I swipe constantly not even looking at profiles and pictures, until I "run out of likes". They they reset after 12 hours. Rinse and repeat.

If I get a match, THEN is when I browse the pictures and read the profile. Then I either message her (something related to her profile to prove I read it), or I unmatch.

• I have tinder on my phone and I've had several matches but I didn't do much with them aside from some long conversations. I figured that since I'm unemployed at the moment, the chances of a girl wanting to do anything with me would be even smaller than they are already what with me being ugly af.

• fuck tinder

filler

• I literally only use Tinder to look at the ladies who are looking around there. Out of curiousity with no real intention. I've never even had a match or anything, as I think I pulled like 98% of the girls to the left for whatever reason.

• I've used Tinder, and it's really not as bad as they say. I've had two successful dates from Tinder, one that lasted about a year and the other about 6 months. Eventually we just didn't really connect, so that's why we broke off. If you just avoid the assholes on Tinder, you'll be fine.

• I don't use Tinder, I'm not desperate...

• Casual sex and to find fuck buddies in the hopes of it turning into something more. Too bad tinder never works.

• LOL I'm using tinder to marry

• I heard its not free anymore.

• I use tinder to get matches so I can ignore them

• Every girl here uses tinder.

• I needed to google what Tinder was lol.