Have you ever been so hurt by the opposite gender that you have gone through a time where you have closed off your heart completely to them?

• Yes.
    89% (8)75% (9)81% (17)Vote
  • No.
    11% (1)25% (3)19% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I know my heart is totally closed to women right now. :( :'(

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It was painful and embarrassing. I closed my heart off to everyone for a long time.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. I'm just done dating, I'll fuck women, but never let them close to me again.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No, I don't understand why that would be necessary. I would only close off the person who hurt me. Yes I might take a break from looking for a relationship but it's not like I'd suddenly start avoiding men at all costs. I'd still want to talk to men and befriend them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh. Yes. Sadly. There is literally only ONE guy that I would possibly change my mind for except it's almost impossible with him. Otherwise, I have totally given up and am convinced I would love any woman before I love another man.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No, I have felt pain of rejection and disappointment, but even in my darkest hours I didn't close my heart to them. They almost never intentionally hurt me.

And I am sorry you are feeling hurt, asker. I hope you find peace. I have doubts that a closed heart will give you peace, as most people I know with closed hearts are not particularly happy people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw cuz I don't let hoes "hurt me"... I hurt them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't let "women" gain the upper hand when it comes to our R-ships nor do I let any bitch "get to me" LOL

• Nope cause even though my mind may say no, my dick will still say yes ;(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a heart of steel, but it isn't stainless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, no one has had my heart yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • The damage a woman can do to your self-esteem is real when you reject them.

0|0
    0|0