Poll: Guys, would this be considered a date? Y or N?

A guy that I used to be intimate with until we had a lot of miscommunications that broke us up about a year ago recently texted. We agreed to meet up to catch up. He took me to see his new place and had something prepared for us to eat. We spent the next few hours in his apartment, talking and joking. He shared some personal things and felt comfortable changing in front of me. I talked about other guys I'd seen since him, but he didn't want to talk about others girls until I pushed him to tell me a little about what happened with his last relationship. I tried bringing up some pf the bad things from our past, but he would always get quiet or say he didn't remember... and yet he was careful about doing the things I used to tell him I wanted him to back when we were together. For example, he avoiding using certain words and phrases I hated and he made sure to keep his car pulled until I entered my house. There was no physcial contact at his place, but he did make a few jokes and fed me a bite from his spoon. When he drove me back home, he said he had a good time, we hugged, and he kissed me on the cheek, but that was about it. Was this some kind of date? Or does he really just want to be friends after having such an intense relationship that only broke apart a year ago? I'd ask him myself, but I don't want things to get awkward so quickly after re-connecting with him.

• Yes, it sounds like it could have been a date
    100% (3)33% (1)67% (4)Vote
  • No, it doesn't sound like it was a date
    0% (0)67% (2)33% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1