If we were dating for a little while and I mention I had a big tattoo on my back and showed it to you. Would you be turned off/on or indifferent about it? Would you look at me differently, like in a bad way? Like go from, I can see my self with this guy for a long time, to "I dont know how long this will last." Is it even a big deal? I only ask because I got the tattoo when I was younger and I still like it a lot, but am worried now that I am older that it may turn off many women that I am into.
This picture was taken before it was completly finished. The bottom half is actually filled in simialar to the top.
- I think the tattoo is sexy and I would be turned on.0% (0)
- I don't like it, but I wouldn't care about it either.25% (2)
- It would scare me away and prob wouldn't be together much longer.0% (0)
- I don't like it, but I would get over it.75% (6)
- The tattoo is fine and it doesn't bother me at all0% (0)
- What if you knew about before we dated? Would you still be interested if you were before hand? (leave response)0% (0)