Girls, Would this tattoo turn you off after you had been going out for awhile if you didn't know about it?

If we were dating for a little while and I mention I had a big tattoo on my back and showed it to you. Would you be turned off/on or indifferent about it? Would you look at me differently, like in a bad way? Like go from, I can see my self with this guy for a long time, to "I dont know how long this will last." Is it even a big deal? I only ask because I got the tattoo when I was younger and I still like it a lot, but am worried now that I am older that it may turn off many women that I am into.
Girls, Would this tattoo turn you off after you had been going out for awhile if you didn't know about it?This picture was taken before it was completly finished. The bottom half is actually filled in simialar to the top.

• I think the tattoo is sexy and I would be turned on.
    0% (0)
  • I don't like it, but I wouldn't care about it either.
    25% (2)
  • It would scare me away and prob wouldn't be together much longer.
    0% (0)
  • I don't like it, but I would get over it.
    75% (6)
  • The tattoo is fine and it doesn't bother me at all
    0% (0)
  • What if you knew about before we dated? Would you still be interested if you were before hand? (leave response)
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

What Girls Said 1

• It's a poorly done and poorly thought out tattoo it looks like, I picture a white trash guy having this tattoo and I wouldn't be with him in the first place

• Nah, I'm not white trash at all. Well, I guess thanks for being honest though.