What to think when a guy doesn't talk after you've been to his house?

I stayed at this guys house the other night that I've been on two dates with. He asked me to come out there so I drove the two hours. When I got there all we did was sit on the couch across from each other and watched his favourite TV show. We barely talked and he set my bed up in another room, he did offer to sleep on the couch while i slept in his bed but still didn't want to sleep in the same bed as me. We talked a little during the show but not much. Then before bed he didn't even say good night and just showed me the bathroom. The next morning he started to watch tv again and we hardly talked until we went to get breakfast. Then before I left he didn't hug me or nothing or even walk me to my car. I don't understand, he's nice but he didn't touch me at all. I apologised if I was awkward and understood if he didn't want to see me again and he said he wasn't going to say that. Am I doing something wrong? Do I just confront him again?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0