Is my boyfriend a vampire?

I've been dating my boyfriend for three months and I'm really getting the feeling that he's a vampire. He dresses in black, but just black. I once heard him say "This sun is horrible!" while he blocked the sunlight from his hand. It was a cool day though.
His skin is kinda pale as well.
The other day he was kissing my neck and started to gentally bite it. He stopped after a bit and started to kiss me. When he smiles he never shows his teeth at all. I'm really starting to think he's a vampire.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a vampire

• Whoa really?

• Does it hurt when they feed on humans, because it seemed like he was close. I love him, but I don't want any of us to get hurt.

• It's quick and painless

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow! It sounds like he is!
    Except for the fact that vampires don't exist.

What Guys Said 6

• When he's sleeping, check between his butt cheeks and put a dildo in there, if he screams, he's a vampire

• You're joking right? Lol

• Horrible trolling effort.

• I'm really starting to think that you need to get a life.

• Did I actually read that ?

• Horrible trolling effort.

What Girls Said 11

• HAhaha no- maybe he wants to be though!

• Shower him with garlic.. haha. A matter of fact if he is a vampire, how is he out in the sun? Wait... he's the one that glitters right?

• Ughhh 🤔

..

• It's possible, have you checked whether he has a heart beat or whether he's allergic to garlic?

• Lmaoo put down twilight and go outside

• Yeah he's a vampire. Seduce him to turn you too, you'll stay young and pretty forever.

• Def sounds like one, ask him to turn you! 😬

• So, you're 17 and believe in vampires... before testing him, maybe you should consult a psychologist for yourself...

Kiddo, vampires don't exist. Get real.

• Can you like, upload a picture of this? Like I HAVE to see this for myself. He might just like wearing black. He might easily get sunburn. He might just hate his teeth. When he's sleeping (unless he's a vampire then he doesnt) Open his mouth and check. You never know...

• You watch/read way too much vampire things, obviously...

• Does he sparkle?