Guys, does wealth, status etc mean anything to you when it comes to a girl?

I've recently become single. The last relationship I had was really hard because of one small issue. My ex came from a very wealthy family, where as I came from the opposite. His family hated mine because we were of a much lower class than them. Even though I come from nothing, I have the mannerisms of someone who was raised in an upper class family, therefore I tend to attract/be attracted to guys who come from upper class families as well. Now that I'm single again I always worry if I'm gonna have the same issue I had with my ex, with every other guy I meet. I'm super super down to earth and I've met lots of rich families that are down to earth too, they're just never the families of the guys I'm interested in. Help? To sum everything up I'm basically worried that no guy will give me a chance because of where I come from and even if he does give me a chance, his family won't.

3

What Guys Said 3

• Money doesn't equal class. To prove this point half of those that have a lot of money got the money by not being honest with someone aka screwing others over. It's OK if you're in business to make money but outright taking advantage of someone is another story that equal a lack of morals. Aside from that I know of a girl right now she's very young and comes from a lot of money thanks to dear old dad and she's got more things and been more places than most 99 year old people. And while she wants to lead others to think money doesn't matter to her she can't refrain from shoving it in other people's faces. The bottom line is I don't care how much money someone has money isn't class.

• No, it doesn't because men are expected to make more than woman.

• if i'm taking care of my girl no, it does mean a big thing to me cause it's love , but if it's an important thing to pay for a house meaning to me yes i believe so.