Why fuckboys or players have girlfriends?

Most Helpful Guy

• By fuckboy I assume you are talking about a male slut? For the same reasons sluts have boyfriends. They enjoy having sex with that person, need the companionship, or are using them for financial security. There may be other reasons but those are the most common.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuckboys usually don't unless they feel like some down time. Even slutty guys want love now and then, but don't hold your breath on being that girl.

Players play for power. They enjoy the mind games and a partner makes a fun toy for them.

What Guys Said 9

• Sometimes, the player business gets slow; so, they settle down for a lease just for a bit while they get over the slump.

• why do girls keep dating fuckboys and players? that's the real question

• Lol you mad bro?

• Bitter much?

• Because they're attractive and are usually what women actually want. Women just can't hold onto them, which is why they complain.

• Because they're good with women, and women want them.

If they just wanted to be players and sucked with women, you wouldn't call them a player, you'd just call them a desperate creep. "Desperate creeps" don't generally have girlfriends.

• I had feelings for this guy but I always avoided him like the plague and he now decided to talk bad about me and he wants me to be all alone while he's happy with he's new girl toy.

• A lot of girls are attracted to men with that mentality. As for why they have it... Well.. I hear it is fun for a while and it doesn't ACTUALLY stop you from doing someone else when she's not around.

• in what sense? why do women go with them or why do players settle for one girl when they can have many? i guess you ask the later?

• if you are asking the first, the answer is simple. worldly women are perverted and their perception of good and bad is twisted. when i were secular and i was a manipulating alpha asshole that treated women like shit they kept flocking at me like crazy. this doesn't work with spiritual women though. i have to be like them to attract them now

• Fuck boys? ugh. How gay is this society becoming?

What Girls Said 2

• because some girls like that shit -.-

• Those girls don't love themselves.