Would you rather choose your heart over your mind or your mind over your heart when it comes to love?

I'd rather use my head, if you ask me. Because when we fall hard and fast without thinking, we tend to justify and make excuses for our wrong actions even if we know that we are wrong.

• Heart over mind
  • Mind over heart

Most Helpful Guy

• Only immature people, or those drunk on optimism, follow their heart over their mind.

Emotions come and go, and are deceitful. Logic via the brain is always better!

Most Helpful Girl

• Choosing your mind is a mistake. A big, big, huge mistake.

Read, kiddies.
    themindlab.co.uk/why-the-subconscious-matters/

Also, just think. Think of the most cerebral/brainy/"philosopical" people you know.
    Are they happy?
    Or are they melancholy, given to depression, wistful, etc?

Yeah.

Follow your heart, y'all.

What Guys Said 3

• Mind over heart since i have trust issues with my heart

• I would love to follow my heart but, honestly, I always go with what my head tells me. It is the main reason my relationships ends.

• There is no distinction. When you think you are using your rational functions you are really just putting a different emotion in charge.

What Girls Said 3

• I would follow my mind. Emotions are irrational and if not properly dissected and analyzed, can lead to erratic and foolish behavior. And what does one use to analyze? The mind.

• The heari wants what the heart wants.
    encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

• I'd rather use my head to make the final choice. I fell in love with an alcoholic and a Muslim. The feelings were definitely there by logically, neither of them were good for me long-term. It hurt but I cut them both out and moved on rather than trying to make something work that wasn't meant to be 😔