Is he just playing around?

So I have been seeing this guy for just a little over a month now. He is working at the same company as I am but in another department. Keeping in mind how big the company is and that we are not even in the same floor, I only see him once in a while on breaks or so. So basically when we see each other it's only outside of the company.
Outside (as in when we go to bars or so.. I've only been to his place once), he is super nice and sweet. He seems so caring, a good listener and someone I can really open up to. He was my valentine last week and we had the most amazing date ever. But whenever I meet him by chance at work he's like "hi", and he turns to talk to his friends as if he barely knows me. He actually totally ignored me twice this week. I don't understand this to be honest. He used to be in a relationship with a girl at the same company as well and they broke up one month before meeting me so I don't know if it has to do with that. And I know we are just hanging out for now, nothing official. But it pisses me off. And I told him about it last night but because of some tension we could not meet to discuss it. Advice please !

What Guys Said 1

• He just doesn't want it getting around at work just yet and you shouldn't either.. It's only been a little over a month so keep focus on the awesome for now :)

What Girls Said 1

• You should definitely talk to him about it. There's no way around it. If he is going to be one way with you outside the office then at least he can be friendly with you in the office in return. It's common decency.