At what point do you start calling someone you like pet names? And what names have you called them or been called?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I see that they won't find it weird or feel bothered, I do it.

What Guys Said 5

• A good connection eventually forges inside jokes, experiences shared only in private, behind closed doors, not for the sun/public to sunburn & wilt. It's from this kindling that lust fires spring and the pet names best suited.
    What point? There's no timeline/calendar, as each relationship evolves as a union in its own time and as life demands/interruptions allow.

Honey
    seems to work best and may be the most universally employed
    some get too sugar icky for others to bear if used out in the real world

Sexual and taunting terms employed to get a rise might be
    Titties (sounds more dirty than breasts, ala naked seems more dirty than nude)
    Hog dick (thinks only of his little self)

I would like to employ privately
    Suck Angel... someday... if it would ever motivate her to "rape me" in that way

TMI?

• Babe and baby when we are in a relationship

• I just called my first love "baby". My second love, I called her "baby" also and she called me "honey bun". Damn! That was perfect! They both cheated on me so that was it. The girl I'm crushing on right now hasn't been called by a pet name but I love her first and middle name.

• Hmmm... it really depends on her. My wife doesn't really like it that much but I've had others that liked it. No real timeframe... just when it felt natural.

And it was "pet". =)

• From the moment I found a nick

What Girls Said 9

• When we are in a relationship!

• I start calling people 'pet names' if I know theyre okay with it and it fits them. I call lots of my friends 'honey' or 'sweetheart'
    I've been called baby doll, baby girl, kitten, angel, jewel/my jewel and whatever 'my jewel' is in Spanish

• I'm personally not big on pet names. If I ever date someone and we get to the 'pet name' stage, it will probably a joking, mildly insulting occasion.

• It only took me like... two months to get warmed up to calling my friends with benefits "daddy".

• Generally after we've been sexually intimate. Which is usually a month to two months into the relationship. I would say "baby" or "babe" a lot to the guy.

• I've never given anyone a pet name because I suck at picking them. But the last guy I liked called me perky... Other pet names I have are shelly, and aud (pronounced "oh").

• I'm not the type of person to use pet names like '' baby" "boo" etc. It would be so out of character if I used them.

• Me and my boyfriend never use those, we've been together about 2 1/2 years

• I called him baby boo, baby, numb nut, etc... I only use numb nut or others to tease him.