I usually ghost a girl when it is pretty clear she puts zero effort in her emails. When I'm the only one asking questions and I get a short answer followed by 'you?', I just give up. I want to talk to a girl that can actually have a conversation and show just a little bit of interest in getting to know me.
1) Guys who don't look like their profile pictures. Seriously, there was a guy who used a strong filter on his photo who looked like he was a white male with brown curly hair. It wasn't until I asked for a non-filtered photo of him, that I realized that he was Indian with straight black hair. I don't know how many filters he used to accomplish that.
2. Guys who lie about their age. I was talking to a guy who seemed really nice. I'm only 18, and at the time he said that he was 21. No big deal. But his conversation topics were way more serious than mine ever were; he was talking about what house I would like to live in and other things I wouldn't even think about as a college student. It turns out he was 26.
3. Guys who use sleazy pickup lines. I basically automatically deleted anyone who sent me one.
4. Guys who just want a quick hookup. I feel like dating sites should have a filter that divides people who want a relationship and people that want to just have sex.
5. Guys that live far away. I don't know why I got so many "admirers" from people that live no where near me. I just don't see what the point of that would be. If they think I'm going to hop on a plane to met someone off a dating site, they'll have another thing coming.
Dislikes: - Overly sexual first messages that borderline inappropriate or even just cross the line entirely
- I really dislike that people basically base most of their like or dislike on people's pictures. Get to know me, and you will probably like me :P
- How flakey people are. Sending 1 message then fading out or not even showing up for the date
- Finding guys around my age - Finding guys close to me :P - Getting guys to reply! - Finding someone compatible on the site who is willing to give me a chance - Sifting through all of the profiles to find people who would actually be compatible for me :P
I hate that I don't know what they are thinking or if they even care... Sometimes I wonder if he talking about me or someone else... Sometimes it goes days without commincating its not like I can see he okay! I wonder!
If you have seen the show Catfish you're likely to become very anxious about online dating. I don't like getting random messages from guys asking for sexy pics, or a hook up. I also don't like getting matched up with people extremely far away even if I've set a distance. Besides that, it's hard to actually meet someone because anyone can pretend to be someone online.
Well I do not online date but I recently am trying tinder to see how it is though i know it is known in the U. S for like strictly casual but i think it is what you make it. So far I have been on for about a day and I think I do not like a guy giving me strong compliments so quickly. It sends a bit of a red flag
Online guys are worse than the ones you meet in real life. They send the same scripted messages to every girl in attempt to cast a wide enough net to have a steady rotation of sex. I don't know why they call it online "dating" it should be called online fucking because that's all they seem to want to do.
The overwhelming messages whenever I logged on wasn't good exactly. Most were direct "Wanna f*ck?" so that was easy to dismiss. There were a few guys I genuinely enjoyed talking to and wanted to meet up. A couple got distant after they asked me to meet them and we were trying to find a place. Then they just disappeared.
The two I met in person were nice, but there wasn't any physical chemistry. One guy said I remind him too much of his sister, so that was a bit awkward but we laughed. The other guy wanted to have sex really early on and I told him I couldn't, I wasn't ready. No hard feelings though, so we both moved on.
I guess the challenging thing was navigating through messages (I got over 100 messages a day if I was shown as online). I would have liked to have found someone understanding of how I feel about sex, because I do understand theirs but I cannot do it on early dates. They are strangers still to me and just can't make myself do something I'm not comfortable with.
I haven't really had luck there's always some bs about meeting up. Like now im suppose to be in a long long-distance"relationship" but he keeps flaking t o meet. But acts like the world ended if i don't say i love u back.