Guys, Would You Rather Have A Woman Be Angry With You Or?

If you were seeing someone, Which would bother you more?

Would you rather a girl was angry at you, with the chance that she may get over it, eventually, possibly still having feelings for you? Or, so disappointed that she lost respect for you and could never see being with you, again?

Which one is worse, in your opinion?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• When a girl loses respect is worse.

What Guys Said 4

• Angry is better. It shows that she has feelings for me and cares about me. If she didn't get angry at the mistakes I make then she just doesn't care.

• Right now, the girl I am seeing is upset with me/trust issue/etc, but I'd rather her be upset at me for 1-2 days because I know she will get over it.

But for disappointment and respect, I cheated on her last year through tinder when we were seeing each other, but she came back to me and wanted to see me.

Recently, she was upset at me because I didn't exactly believe that her cell was broken, which it is. This was yesterday, the next day she usually doesn't talk about it and moves past it.

I don't get why she hasn't left me yet after all of this though.

• I won't even bother tbh, I get really pissed on this stuff and number straight goes in blocked contacts list

• Obviously the first one, what did he do that made you so mad or was it just a wondering question?

• He was seeing me and wanted me to be intimate with him and when I didn't because I wanted to wait, he turned around and slept with someone else. Then, wanted me to sleep with him ehile he was in a relationship with this girl...

• He's a PoS. Leave and forget about him. There's too many good guys out there that will wait and not pressure you.

• I know. Which is why I asked this. I was angry but, now I'm so disappointed in him and have lost so much respect for him. And, he thinks we can still be buddy buddy. :(