I found my boyfriend on a date with another girl at the mall although I was too scared to confront him HELP ?

Most Helpful Guy

• U do realize it probably wasn't a date, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Did they see you?

You could have some fun with this one -- Just walk in front of them, casually. Pretend NOT to see them, but make damn sure they saw you! Then have loads and loads of fun with the conversation the following day, or two, or three.

It's possible that this was just some random girl, by the way. Which you could also find out, using the above method. (He might just be like, "oh i was at the mall with my friend/cousin [name] and...")

What Guys Said 5

• He might've been catching up with a friend, or enjoying a meal with his sister, etc. Ask him, you'll be able to tell if he's guilty by the look on his face and the way he reacts.

• I've met his sister and she wasn't hot at all she needs to learn about zit cream

• He's not really your boyfriend, is he? Monogamous is not something he is committed to. Or he does not feel connected to you.

• you might be jumping too conclusions what did they do?

• If it gets that far, just plain out say we're done. Then walk off.. It's that simple.

• And if he touches you just say "don't touch me" quickly but not serious just how you would in a normal conversation. If he denies being with someone then that is proof enough, say whatever and go. (Preferably saying nothing.)

• How did you figure it was a date? Were they holding hands or kissing?

What Girls Said 8

• WOW. I can't even imagine how angry I would be. WOW. Break up with him over text. He doesn't deserve a respectful breakup anyway so just type up something and hit send. Or bring up the situation over text that's as easy as it'll get.

• What the hell why would yu be scared, thats your boyfriend! Anyway you can just call him or text him and say you hope he had fun at the mall with ___ if you know her name.

• Gather your confidence and break up with him.

• Than move on!

• Was it a date? Or were they just hanging out like two platonic people? What makes you think that he was on a date? Were they holding hands or something?

• Just ask him who it was and don't jump to conclusions, i know how you feel but they're probably just friends :) my ex had a lot of girl friends he sometimes with my permission of course went out with

• What were they doing at the mall? It might have been just a friend, you need to be sure

• Are you sure it was a date?