A guy told me he liked me but I friend zoned him. I got to know him better and now I really like him, what do I do?

i don't know what to do. He told me a few weeks ago that he liked me but i friendzoned him because i wasn't sure about my feeling for him.
We watched a movie twice (as friends) and i see him every week at my work. At work we often talk to eachother and he drives me home, but now i feel so awkward just being around him!

Now he sees me as a friend, so i'm afraid that if i tell him i like him he'll just friendzone me just as i did to him.
i really don't want to ruin our friendship, but i also want to be more than friends.

Hopefully you guys could give me some advice!

x

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys bitching about friendzondd are mostly nerdy ass bitches who can't get laid so don't worry he prolly still obsessing over u lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, the good news is that even after you turned him down, he was still willing to be your friend and that didn't ruin the friendship. So I don't think you telling him you like him will ruin the friendship! And you can tell him that you don't want to ruin the friendship. Say that you really enjoy spending time with him and you like being his friend, you don't want to jeopordize that but you've started to think of him as more than a friend, and you were wondering if he'd be interested in trying to pursue that, or just stay friends.

What Guys Said 8

• He still has some feelings for you. If he didn't. He would have been gone by now. I would literally tell him you like him the same way time did. Okay with his ego. Admit that you were wrong and tell him that you just weren't sure about your feelings before. He might be skeptical since you rejected him already so you'll have to work hard to gain his trust. But I think it should work. In this scenario, make it seem like you were the one who messed up. Make him feel special.

• Give it a shot, no harm trying

• Ask him if he wants a relationship, he still likes you if the nigga accepted being friendzoned for the pussy lol

• "Now he sees me as a friend,", No he doesn't. Guys don't put girls in the friendzone. The friendzone is reserved for guys only.

• Just because you objectify women doesn't mean everyone does.

• How s it beta? My point is that guys do put girls "in the friendone". I've done it (although I don't call it the friendzone but whatever). And that is because there are guys who actually want to be friends with girls because they see them as human beings, not things that are only valuable for dating/sex.

Also, saying that the friendzone is a problem because guys (maybe you?) have trouble getting "out" of it is way more beta than what I said. ;)

• @frozenhorizon You obviously have trouble understanding what I'm saying, because you're more interested in hearing something completely different. You want to hear something misogynistic. I'm not saying men can't see women as friends. I'm saying men have no trouble turning their female friends into girlfriends, while women rarely ever do that. It's very rare for women to see their male friends as potential boyfriends.

• If he liked you then and the two of you are still amicable with each other, then he probably still likes you, he's just hiding it until someone else can take over that interest.

• Don't play with someone's heart if you have no intentions for a serious relationship.

• You should fuck em

• If I were him, I would have stopped talking to you honestly. But now that you like him, it seems something could blossom. Careful next time though, coz most guys won't stick around after they've been denied

• lol why because women are only valuable for fucking, not being friends with?

• @frozenhorizon No because sooner or later, you will realize you'll be a tampon that she relies on. Getting constantly told about guys and what should she do about it, while you're next to her waiting for a chance to strike like a snake.. By the way, which never ends up happening anyways. Stop yourself from looking like a fool and move on, find someone who will go out with you. As you get older, most women and men will have none or limited amount of friends from opposite genders.

What Girls Said 0