Why do White guys do this to us?

I'm a bit heartbroken, here from the first ever indian to win Miss America to the First Latin American to model in a Game Show, to just a random brown actress so many White men just steal our women, and a lot fo you did wrong to so many of our ancestors
Why do White guys do this to us ?

you don't see us, doing this to them and my Asian brothers well that's for another psot they feel it even more in their face Their girls and WM making out an stuff coem on guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Huh? Brown men and women (by brown, I mean both hispanic and indian) have equal rates of interracial dating. Most people prefer their own race. I'm close enough to indian, our families flip out if we marry interracially anyways so not much "stealing" going on... the famous people are a totally different story. They do whatever they want lol

• Lol sorry but brown or dark Indian men like me who are neither tall (5'8 here), buff, nor rich has no shot at a girl in America or in any Western country. Chances are as rare as winning the lottery. Brown women deep inside desire white men much more than brown men, but many can't due to strict parents. Anyways I personally have no problem in brown girls dating white guys or any other guys like the QA.

• white people are not a prize. I don't know why brown people obsess over this.

• i remember seeing on twitter on some brown girls were saying how their heart kinda hurt seeing this brown (indian) guy with a white girl now if i was a bad guy i would go get a white girl and in front of the brown girls i would show off, even if those girls are with guys be them brown or of different races

Most Helpful Guy

• I, too, base all my actions and reservations on the feelings of my ancestors. Oh wait, no I don't. Because that's illogical, and I'm actually progressive.

God knows these women probably didn't have any choice, and are certainly free from blame.

Certainly it couldn't be because partners come in a variety of types, and not because limiting yourself to a single race only assures you may never find someone right for you.

Listen, I'm aware racism and prejudice and hatred exists. That there is a lot of history of X group of people violently interfering with Y group.

But blame the individual who perpetuates that viewpoint (like yourself) instead of blaming people who don't.

• bro u see i once saw a brown girls with short top and tight jeans and heels, holding hands with a bald white guy and i felt sad, seeing the proud look on her face still is in my mind, even when they crossed the street i saw the look on the others guys faces who were blacked they were into her but had a disappointing look as she was with a white man

• but why does she have so much pride and show off on us? i've seen a few do this,

• Not sure. My best guest is that Latinos and Indian women often strike me as very proud women. Outwardly proud. Usually due to their own culture. She'd probably show off her man even if he wasn't white. And maybe he likes that about those cultures. He feels like a prize catch. Something he may not get from dating a woman from another culture.

I doubt she's showing off to you and your brothers more than another woman in your culture shows off her man.

She's probably not rubbing it in your face. After all she doesn't know you. What does she have to prove to you? Nothing.

What Girls Said 3

• Here's some confetti for your pity party. 🎉🎊🎉🎊

• You talk about "stealing" and calling them "our women" like they're property.

Who they want to be with is their choice, and you sitting around moaning and groaning about it won't change anything. 😊

• but it hurts why would they do this also i see a lot of men of color in good positions who stick with their own race, but women are less loyal it seems

• White guys aren't forcing these women to date them. The women are using this cool thing called "freewill"

What Guys Said 9

• I don't get your question here. Are you wanting to know why women of your culture go for these guys and not your men

• Maybe in those areas is where the white people are as you say. Latin American girls are white aso.

• Who cares? It's their choice. Plus girls just find white guys more attractive.

• Racist, I'll fuck who I damn well please.

• im not white, it doesn't offend me, i dont see how they are your women either

• shit looking wwhite guys over good looking indian men

• My cousin (white) married a dark skinned indian guy.

I will trade you 10 blonde girls from our team for 10 brunettes from yours.

• Sorry, but that's the way of the world. Girls like what they like. Hispanic girls love me, which pisses off Hispanic guys to no end. But this white girl I had the biggest crush on was only into black guys. To Latinas I'm a 9, to white girls I'm a 6. Go figure.

• let me guess, are you blonde? Most white girls prefer brown to blonde hair but latinas go crazy for it lmao.

• dude reality is most whites love whites, in general whites are at the top of the dating ladder sure there would be the of the few white girls into brown, black or Asian guys but most whites and almost everyone are into whites

• Yeah, whites like whites. Shocker. I disagree, though, about other races preferring white guys, because Asian girls and black girls damn sure don't. Most minorities will choose to stick with their own.

• Because hollywood was CREATED by white men and MADE for white men. Times are changing and walls are being broken down. Black people had to shed a lot of blood to get to where they are today. Even to this day, there's an agenda to try to keep all the minorities down and empower the white man. The people in power control the masses.

It will take time but Asians are getting there. They are much more socially accepted than they were just 10-15 years ago. Now it's the digital age. They have people in hollywood, youtube, tv shows, gaming. It's practically cool nowadays to be geeky.