How to drop hints I like him?

I'm ready to have a boyfriend now and like this guy. I just don't know how to drop hints that I like him when I hardly see him because we are in different classes. We follow each other on Instagram but that's it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Or just say it 😂

• Okay so I'm gonna go up to him and be like 'I like you' 😂 Sorry but if I was him I would be scared away you can't just go up to someone like that it seems random

• try it, itll work. anything else is pretty much pointless.

• That's what my boyfriend did. We went out once after I asked him to hang out. Then he just told me he liked me a lot and after a few weeks of talking and getting to know each other we decided to be in a relationship... As simple as that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make a point to get together with him and tell him. No hinting is necessary, you're an adult. Or are you?

What Guys Said 1

• Just go up and say so, no harm in that lol. If you want this guy step up and ask him out.

What Girls Said 1

• What is his name and what is yours names can show compatibility sometimes