What are your biggest turn ons and turn offs in dating?

Girls and guys, what are things the opposite sex (or same sex) do that turn you off, but what things do they do that turn you on as well? (In terms of dating)

Comment with your lists

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn ons- makes eye contact, touches me a lot, pays attention to what I say and do, intrested in what I have to say and my opinions.

Turn offs- into her self way too much, grabs the phone to do anything while on a date, rude, curses, immature, complains a lot

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Brag too much

1|0
    0|0
    • Turn on- being nice

What Guys Said 2

• Turn ons: having depth, loyalty, common sense, sense of humor, not taking self too seriously.
    Turn offs: being easy with a high body count, being fickle, stupid, obsessed with image, materialistic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loyalty and being herself around me are turn ons for me. I dont like girls who act the same way with other people like they would with me

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I do not like people who constantly talk about negative stuffs like talking about their job how unfair their lives are etc
    I like people who has pretty smiles and know how to enjoy good laugh :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn on's- confident, kind, doesn't hesitate to tell me what they think, makes me feel special and not just another date
    Turn off's- arrogant and/or cocky, player

2|0
    0|0