If I'm a sugar daddy, how much a month do I pay my sugar baby?

Im thinking about becoming a sugar daddy... I have the money to do so but I want to make sure I know the general range of money that I should be paying a sugar baby each month. Does it depend on the girl and how hot she looks? Also what's the best website to do this?

i hope I'm not too young to be a sugar daddy, because from what I know, the average sugar daddy is over 40

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol 😂. I don't think you are old enough to be a sugar daddy but... you are young enough to be a Toy boy 😂😜

• Should i find a sugar mommy then? :D :) She will give me money if I give her sex right? :)

• If she only wanted to use me for sex then I guess I wouldn't mind, but I would get depressed if she got bored of me at some point and discarded 😦 I guess that's part of the sugar mommy exchange

• True! 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• Paying a woman for companionship will leave you feeling empty.

Sugar daddy's are typically paying for her to show up on his schedule, then vanish and not cause trouble with their wife.

Sounds like you have no experience and no game.

Step 1: start saying 'hi' to at least 5 women a day.

• That's gonna be a challenge for me. Do I try and find girls that are alone to say hi to? I've never really talked to a girl ever. It's scary just thinking about doing that

• You can say hi to groups or girls alone. If they say hi back, that's fine, if they ignore you, that's fine, if they get angry, that's their problem, because being friendly is not a bad thing.

I know you're scared to do it. The goal is to get comfortable doing it so it's not scary.

Once you've done that, you can move on to the next step, which might be to say a second sentence if she says hi back, and say hi to enough women you have conversations with a few.

One skill at a time. Skill 1 is to speak to women in the simplest way possible.

What Girls Said 13

• It depends on what she's asking for.
    Each sugar baby has different requests.
    Are u really that desperate you can't get a girl without having to pay?
    U r not a bad looking dude

• Thanks :) I'm not desperate, I'm just... new to the whole dating stuff. I don't want to be rejected the first time so I want to take the easy route :( I guess that says a lot about my character... I wanna change the way i think

• Yes, please rethink your whole strategy!

• @johnbackerson, let me tell you, no matter who you are, you WILL get rejected the first time.

• Ew.

Just ew.

• And Never too old to teach a fool as well, @johnbackerson.
    With your big money and your amazing ability to Give and Good looks, You should not Have to be Anyone's 'Sugar daddy.' You will only end up to be Used and Abused and your Kindness Mistaken for Weakness and this is no way to even Know if Someone loves yo For... YOU.
    Don't say a word and go out and find Ms. Right. There is a Special Someone out There who will Care.. Just for Who you are and not what you have to offer in your Back pocket.
    Good luck. xx

• I think it Depends on the girl. But as someone said- you're young & good looking. You don't have to pay for dates.
    Maybe you should build up your confidence around girls before you do a drastic thing like sugaring , besides, everyone gets rejected from time to time , it's just something we all have to go through before we find the one :)
    (Read that you said something about fearing getting rejected)

• Thank you :) I never tried to ask a girl out, cause I am afraid of rejection too. I dont want to be stuck as a single person for too long XD

• You never know till you try! Go for it

• rushtononradio.files.wordpress.com/.../...augh.jpg
    ...
    BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• It really depends on how much she wants... you're 26, are you sure you want to go through with this so early in your life?

• Yes, I don't know any other way to get a girl. if I have to pay to get a girlfriend then I guess that will have to do 😥

• That attitude of yours is keeping you single more than you think.

• I agree with her. I would strongly recommend you to scrap the idea of becoming a sugar daddy and focus on building your personality and attitude.

• Ehh I think most "sugar babes" will expect something around 5000USD a month ~ but that's not including all the Chanel bags & Tiffany's jewelry 😛

• Pay a lot! Like depends on how much time you spend with her!

• Depends on the girl tbh

• Don't waste your money on some pretty faced girl just for arm candy. Invest your money into something that will be beneficial to YOU.

• You wouldn't be a sugar daddy you'd be a meal ticket. It will be easier for you because your young but honestly if you have money like that you should be careful because the type of girl your looking for will try to trap you and you'll be paying child support for 18 years

• I'd require at least 20k a month.

• I got a question, What is a sugar daddy?

• It's someone who a girl is dating for his money, rather than his looks/personality/etc. He'll give a girl presents, pay for her dinner and clothes or sometimes even pay her rent and bills, and she likes him for that in in return dates him/sleeps with him/etc.
      It usually happens when a guy has high standards and wants to date someone much more attractive and often much younger than he is, who he otherwise would have a hard time getting to like him. He'll use her for her looks and youth, she'll use him for his money. But they can still be happy relationships nonetheless. Also, sometimes guys want to be sugar daddies even if they're young and attractive enough to date an attractive woman anyways, just because they want to be a provider/protector. Being a sugar daddy can make some guys feel strong and capable, and can make some girls feel protected and cared for.

What Guys Said 15

• 1. When it comes to 'sugar daddy' my friend there's no fixed payment etc.
    2. Also it's not only about the money here :)
    3. She's not a professional where you fix up a payment per month nor a concubine where you fix up a monthly income for her to run her household etc
    4. In this case aka 'sugar daddy' it's all about being there for her while ofcourse spending where there's no limit. It could be moderate and it could well be pretty high from time to time :)
    5. All the above apart from giving her an apartment, car, the Jimmy Choos and Chanels + ofcourse a high or no limit card (s) ;)

Good luck there - ti's a billionaire game where a lot of them have failed as well :)

• She needs an apartment, a wardrobe, accessories, makeup, spa, utilities and an allowance.

Oh and a tit job

• Usually you set the girl up, an apartment, a car and enough money for her to go shopping etc. figure on top of the rent, and car lease a few thousand a month in spending cash, depending on where you are living (new york and parts of california might be more)

• Most bitches are lazy. I can't imagine the price being that high...

• There are many things that factor how much you'll be paying... these are a few.

1) Her level of attractiveness.
    2) Her level of confidence.
    3) Her level of interest in what you provide.
    4) How desperate she is for the money.

This website was made by the infamous Ashley Madison...

https://establishedmen.com/

You should find what you're looking for there.

• This is probably one of the stupidest comments I've read all day.

• If you have to ask... you're not ready for this.
    batoolsbookfeels.files.wordpress.com/.../no.gif

• However much it takes to get in her pants...

• Fucking pathetic, man. Go and meet women for real, do you think it'll feel good to know she's only there for money?

• I'd probably start by offering a half eaten kitkat, if she's a really classy bird, I might stretch to a bag of skittles

• What about paying the sugar momma first?

• Troll... who let you out?

• I'm not a troll, don't some guys want to be sugar daddies?

• you realize when you're bankrolling this girl she's getting the business from another dude?

• two Teaspoons.

• I doubt this is in your price range and honestly I think if you're just looking for the sex and all an escort will be easier for you.

Now assuming your distant relative left you a highly productive share of some company to which your affiliation with what some view as prostitutes will have no negative effects: The price of a sugar baby is highly - HIGHLY - different from girl to girl.
    Some will basically expect you to give them a life of luxury. All inclusive. Some already have most covered and want you to add the extra spice to their life (these often have another sugar daddy or two).

Only way to really know is to approach one and find out. But ehh, you're not hard on the eye and you're young. I'd be very surprised if you can't be their boyfriend instead of daddy.

• enough with the bullshit. how much money do you have and how much do you make?