Is being a 20 year old lip virgin a turn off?

No dating experience, never kissed a girl, a complete virgin

• turn off
  • turn on
  • Does not matter

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a turn off, it's more a turn off if you've been around --- I honestly haven't let anyone kiss these lips yet lol, I don't like the thought of where a guys lips have been so unless we're committed to each other only and he's not dating around, It ain't Happening... So no worries, it shows you're more respectable to women

• Lol most kisses happen on the 1st or 2nd date, he suppose to be exclusively committed to you by the 2nd date?

• Well how's that working out for ya?

• pretty good actually :) ... I have some of the best guy friends to hang out with - trust me, I'm in no hurry ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• You still have lots of time, my problem is much worse, I'm 36 years old virgin, no dating experience, never been kissed and a complete virgin too :(

What Girls Said 9

• It's not a turn off. I'm indifferent about it.

• I like the idea of a guy being a total virgin. It's cute

• Depends on the guy and why

• Just go for it.

When you do, you'll wonder why you didn't earlier

• No it's not a turn off, why are people so embarrassed to be virgins? Its fine, I wouldn't turn you away because of it.

• No. It's okay. You're old enough now to start dating and approaching women. What are you afraid of?

• It's not a turn off.

• I'm 19 and I've never kissed anyone so I could care less if you have experience

• Two peas in a pod. Fist bump ✊

Seriously though, I'd rather be with an inexperienced virgin than a guy who has slept around a lot. Also, we could have pur first everything together 😊

What Guys Said 9

• No, it's not a turn off.

• You don't have to tell anyone. If they don't know, they can't be turned off by it.

• Being a virgin means you haven't had sexual intercourse, it doesn't have anything to do with kissing,,, just FYI, I realise the word gets used to mean something like 'I haven't done that'

• I'm 23 and we are the same bro.. but I don't really care about it if women won't like me, good if women likes me then better.

• Huh? What does that even mean?

• get out there man, it will be better, when you get some experience, you dont wanna be asking if a 22 year old lip virgin is a turn off do you? get out there now and experience it

• Well I'm a 26 yo lip virgin, it sucks... I guess try to talk to girls? I should listen to my own advice

• Guys want virgin girls. Girls don't want anything to do with virgin guys. its just the way the world is and how we're built. just don't tell your girlfriend about it unless she asks. and if she breaks up with you over being a virgin, chances are things weren't gonna work out from the start. just move on and find the right woman for you.

• I saw another poll on here a day or two back where an astonishing 85% of all the women on GaG said they would prefer that their SO be a virgin.

Now as hard as I had to swallow that one, it does say volumes about your position, doesn't it? ;)