I just moved. Is online dating acceptable?

I don't know anyone here yet aside from a few coworkers. Is online dating acceptable in this circumstance? Under normal circumstances it feels pretty lame.

Also, how can I make myself look attractive to girls online with my profile? Obviously my looks with a pic or two but what are effective ways to fill your bio?

Most Helpful Girl

• I did the same thing, I moved to a new place on the other side of the country and didn't know anyone. I did try online dating, I think it is acceptable. It might be difficult, but I would say keep trying.

When I messaged a guy (usually one that had a high % match to me), they didn't respond. The guys that did write me, I either dismissed due to the one message saying they just wanted sex, or if they had a decent message, I would view their profile.

I would put some things that you are interested in, but don't go in to detail about. I liked conversing and getting to know the guy, so we would expand on his likes he listed in his bio.

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating is acceptable, to be quite honest though is hard. It seems like most of the people on the online dating are fakes. No body seems to respond thats just my experience. But i would think when it comes to pictures. Just as long as you get a clear shot of you face then full body pictures should be goood enough. Good luck

What Girls Said 2

• It's acceptable! You just have to be careful - and honest. People are dangerous, weird, creepy, etc and put anything online. They may portray themselves in a way that's appealing but could be completely different, and they may not even look like their profile picture. There's certainly nothing wrong with it though.

• everybody can use online dating. I just won't recommend it. In your bio you tell you like togo out and are a friendly guy and you want to meet people.

What Guys Said 2

• > be jacked
    > put up jacked pics
    > get em

• Online dating is acceptable under any circumstance. What kind of question is this?