If a woman is interested in a guy, why does she refuse to do his favorite things?

No one of forcing them to date me... I'm not possessive and they are free to walk anytime, Last Flowers.
Forgive my cell phone typing!

Most Helpful Girl

• If a woman is interested in a guy, why does she refuse to do his favorite things?
    Probably because being interested in a guy doesn't necessarily equate into being a doormat for him. I find when guys are interested in a gal that doesn't mean he's going to do her favorite things unless they are things he also enjoys.

Most Helpful Guy

• She may have been told that it is beneath her to provide favors for someone she cares about. This is completely false. People who love each other take joy in providing for the other.
    A successful relationship hinges more on what you're willing to give that what you think you can get.

What Girls Said 9

• just because she is interested it does not mean you control her or she cannot choose not to do something if she doesn't want to. she doesn't become your slave.

• Maybe they're just not things she's comfortable with?

• If she's not comfortable with them then that's why. If I like a guy A LOT I'd do things I would not normally have any interest in but I wouldn't do something I was really uncomfortable with.

• she's your girlfriend ;she has her own personality , she is not a slave
    If she's not comfortable with something you should not force her to do it, this is true love
    i'll give up things u love for your partner's happiness

• Like what? ?

• It depends What these things are?

• it depends what it is maybe she does not feel comftrable with something.

• Fucking morals and principals and dignity exits. :)

• maybe because she doesn't ike those things or she is playing hard to get.

What Guys Said 4

• Well just because a woman is interested in the guy doesn't mean that she has to have the same interest in all the things the guy has an interest in and she doesn't "HAVE TO" do anything, if she wants to do it then she can. That's her choice, these are personal choices and this has nothing to do with the woman liking the guy on the whole.

• Some things go against You as a person.
    For example, a girl I like would be vegetarian. I'll still be eating meat, I love meat, can't do it, I refuse

• If you are not compatable in those areas, then she is not the one, move on.

• I don't think anyone would be comfortable in doing rimjobs.