Best revenge you have ever gotten?

Most Helpful Girl

• Noticing my exes trying to crawl back to me when I moved on and could tell them so.

Most Helpful Guy

• revenge is for shallow people. It shows you're truly not over your exe, and it shows your very immature. Remember, you cared for these people at one time. So I wish them well, and thats all anyone can do

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe not the best revenge because it backfired lol... But I made out with my exes cousin. I even let him suck on these tits while I grinded on him. But then he spreaded rumors about oral happenings that never happened. I wanted my ex to know that his cousin made it to a further base than him, but I didn't know the cousin would turn out to be a big fat liar.

What Guys Said 3

• My female friend played a mean trick on me and embarrassed me. I waited a year and then I took my revenge with a prank that was fun and that got every ones attention but it was not humiliating to her.

• Never really wanted to get revenge on someone so yeah

• revenge isn't really mah thang