At the same time?

Okay, so I have a boyfriend, and I asked him if it would be okay to date this other girl.

He said no, that it counts as cheating.

What do you think? Would you mind if your girl went and got another girl while dating you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Include him problem solved. Actually my girl is bi and sometimes, on a blue moon, messes with her gfs. Doesn't bother me, because it is just light playing and nothing serous, plus her friends have boyfriends.

But you have to let him know your his, and if not its not a real relationship anyways so therefore you can't cheat if your not in a relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• Whether something is cheating is simple: If they are not okay with it, then it's cheating.

There are guys that wouldn't care, he however does.

Would you care if he wanted to date another girl also? Some girls wouldn't care. Although they'd call the relationship either an open relationship or friends with benefits.

It is up to you whether to break up with him and find someone who is okay with it, stay in the relationship and cheat anyways, or have a monogamous relationship.

• I would have a problem dating a lesbian, yes.

• Its cheating. If you want to date a girl, dump the guy. If you want to stay with him then you shouldnt see women. If you want both, you need to only casually date - no relationships

• umm yes.

• I might not mind If you let me watch.

What Girls Said 5

• Why call him your boyfriend only to act like you don't care about his feelings? He wants you to be exclusive to him because he has feelings for you. You should feel honored by this guy and revel in its beauty. Good guys are hard to find because too many ignorant women play games. Stop being so selfish and have eyes for ONLY him.

It is cheating if you're giving your love and affection to someone else regardless of them being a guy or a girl.

How selfish can you be? Really...

Bnwsmile

• Yeah how the helll am I being selfishh?? I'm not. I just asked him if he'd be ok with it or not and I was looking for answers from GUYS dumbassss, So Yeah I don't agree with your stupidity. I only have eyes for him, I'm in LOVE with him. and I'm bisexual. so hows THAT selfish?

• Because you want to have the best of both worlds and you had no idea that it would be a problem because "other kids at school do it too". That's why it's selfish.

So you can be actively bisexual without your current boyfriend or be monogamous.

• You didn't exclusively ASK for MEN to respond only. Perhaps next time you should specify. Thanks Tongakid for clarifying for her.

IF you only had eyes for him WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER being with someone else too? That's not Love.

Do not comment about stupidity because clearly your intelligence is lacking. You're reading words but not getting what people are saying. Regardless I wish you the best of luck in your own little world. Just remember that you're not the only BI girl out there.

• it is cheating. how would you feel if your boyfriend was going to be dating another guy and you at the same time?

• I wouldn't give two f***s. (: Cause if he's bisexual then its his choice, and I don't hate on bi's and gays, yo.

• Okay, well I think it'd be considered cheating.

• yes its cheating. no sh*t, sherlock

• I do agree with your boyfriend on the cheating part.

• It's really cheating.