I don't want to be humorous, but girls like humorous guys right?

How can I not be humourous and still be attractive personality wise?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to be humorous to have a sense of humour. I wouldn't consider myself as humorous , but I do see the funny side of things. If someone is serious all of the time life would be boring.

I prefer a guy who has a sense of humour but I don't expect him to make me laugh, just be able to laugh with me at certain things which we both find funny

• What if I am boring?

• At least you you who you are as a person and you won't take any Shit from anyone

• Thanks a lot for the MHO

What Girls Said 6

• Tough call. Personally, I've never crushed on a guy who didn't have a good sense of humor. Could say it's pretty important to me.

• You can't make yourself funny if you're not.

• So why do women want to make guys funny? Or only take guys who make them laugh?

• Everyone likes to laugh, I don't know what to tell you

• Kill myself.

• Unless you got a better one in which you said you don't.

• You're starting to hate everyone on this site? Hmmm yeah about the same time I did. You're a level 7.

• you will have to learn laughter is a way to the heart

• No. That would mean changing who I am.

• you dont have it, so find someone who likes it.

• So find someone who likes funny guys even though I'm not funny? :/ really?

• okay?

• Yeah okay.

• You can be sarcastic. A lot of girls dig that...

• I fucking hate sarcasm.

What Guys Said 1

• Humorous can go along way as long as it's not overly done and it should also be natural

• Humour* durr..

• I never said you were; don't put words in my daymn mouth. In any case, if you don't have it then you don't have it; maybe your other characteristics will make up for it

• You can't spell. Alright.