Shy or Outgoing?

Would you rather date:-
* A quiet girl/ guy, who is more likely to stay around her/his close friends then go out of their way to talk to strangers. Who doesn't talk much unless he/ she feels comfortable with who they are talking to and the topic. Feels nervous to try and flirt with the other sex. However once they get to know you, they will comfortably talk to you.
OR
* An outgoing girl/ guy who will be more the life of the party. Who isn't affraid to make his/ herself known. Will talk to anyone. Feels comfortable flirting with the opposite sex and joking around.

• Quiet girl/ guy
  • Outgoing girl/ guy

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I'm kind of in between those two I'm not really a social bee but I do enjoy socializing and going out and stuff, but the same time I'm more of a listener then a talker in real life, but I can hold a conversation and do enjoying talking with folks or flirting with my girl.

And I like to have a gal who's kind of in the middle as well, get a good balance of the two.

Most Helpful Girl

• I put quiet because I'm quiet so I'd understand them better, but it is also fun to have an outgoing person to liven me up a bit 😌 No strong preference for me though

• Everyone is so different, I'm probably like you. I can be quiet, was known as quiet when at school. Though my work has taught me to be comfortable talking to different people. So i am becoming a lot more outgoing though can still be quiet sometimes :)

• Yep I'm the exact same way. My job has made me a lot more outgoing 😊 And thanks for MHO

• All good :) Thanks for commenting :)

What Guys Said 8

• I only date outgoing, confident girls! I just couldn't connect with a shy girl.

• I'd be more compatible with the shy girl.

• Outgoing girls are better for me. Makes me more comfortable opening up to them. Shy and quiet girls on the other hand makes it more difficult since they don't reciprocate advances as much.

• I have no preference and can date either or. Out going girl gets a slight edge over shy girl.

• A is much more like me, so A. B would probably force me out of my comfort zone.

• These two are like two extremes for me.. I would date a girl with a balance in these two personality types...
    Not too shy and not too outgoing ! :-)

Like a ambivert but more towards shy and introverted type... Someone who is a keeper ;-)

• I like shy ones better because they're cute, and also cuz I'm shy aswell

• I could never be with a shy girl, because I'm too shy... that's why I prefer outgoing girls.

What Girls Said 7

• i couldn't possibly date a quiet guy. I'm much too talkative and id just feel ignored or just that he's so unenthusiastic and boring.

• Well I say outgoing mostly because I don't have the stomach to approach but guys who are a little shy I have always found to be super cute and really awesome. If only they'd just summon the courage to just ask me out and then after that he can go back to being shy. That's all it takes with me!

• I'm very much attracted to confident men. I wouldn't cross a shy guy off my list though. I wouldn't know how to handle someone that was painfully shy...

• I've dated both types and i think id date any... there was one businessman type of guy he wasn't shy just introverted didn't talk much unless he knows someone well. And then there was this really outgoing guy he was a fuckboy though but he was gr8.

• I like both

• I prefer outgoing guys.

• I'm a quiet person, not necessarily shy but I don't like being obnoxious. I dated some guys that were extroverts but they were too loud and attention seeking when we went out for my liking. So I'd rather go with a quiet guy now.