How to build trust with a girl online?

I met this girl on instagram and i also know her sister and she knows that. She seems very interested but didn't gave me her number. So i guess she doesn't trust me. What should i do to get her trust me?

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes a while to earn peoples trust in reality, but twice as long online. Most people remain guarded until they feel they can trust you.

Trrusting someone is a gradual process , so all you can do is be patient. Be open about yourself as much as possible and don't pressure her to give out her number. It'll cause her to back away. She'll do it in her own time when all her doubts and fears have faded. 😊

What Girls Said 2

• talk to her often!

• time. lots of time. u also have to be willing to open up too. that will encourage her to do the same.
    sad thing is most guys don't have the patience or humility to do this.

What Guys Said 2

• Its early in the game yet. Start talking to her on the phone you can't get far just typing you need to hear her voice

• God such a fucking creeper you are.