How to become a social person?

Hello, I consider myself as being friendly and have good traits when it comes to socializing.
I'm easily approachable, and I find it quite easy to discuss with guys in my college but they are only acquaintances. I want to take it a step further, I do not know how to proceed.

Nevertheless, that's not the main issue. My issue is that I have no female friend at all, I mean that I have none to little acquaintances when it comes to girls. I don't know what I do lack to make it work, probably my anxieties and shyness prevent me from approaching them as I'll do with guys.

I want to change, I want to talk to girls. I also want to hang out aswell in pubs, nightclubs, anywhere with guys and girls from my college.

What can I possibly do? I would appreciate any help from you.

Hoping to get news from you soon enough, so I'll be able to make some improvements in my life.

Thank you !! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I am going to sign up to volunteering! It seems like fun and you can meet people that way!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0