Girls, Do you find intelligence and creativity attractive?

The title says it all. I am an astrophysics teacher. I consider myself intelligent but I always make an attempt to be humble about it. thanks everyone :)

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. The brain is the sexiest body part. Just don't be arrogant about it. If your funny, witty, and polite... not socially retarded... and make an effort at good hygiene... you should do very well ☺

What Girls Said 11

• Intelligence and creativity are [one of] the sexiest things a person could have.
    If a person can hold an intelligent conversation with me, about trivial or serious things, it is very attractive. It gives me an entire new level of respect for them.
    Creativity is very sexy too, if they can create something tangible that was once only an idea it is amazing. Whether it was black and white words painting a colorful scene in your head, a beautiful scene on a once blank canvas or even inventing something useful and new, it's a beautiful thing to see.
    If someone is intelligent AND creative then that person is a double threat to people who view attractiveness the same way I do.
    If someone is ignorant but intelligent then no-they are not attractive.
    If someone is understanding but intelligent then FUCK YES.

• i wish astrophysics had less to do with math and more to do with just celestial bodies themselves, but major points with anything about astronomy!! i mean, Saturn is beyond fascinating to me...
    Anyhow, that being said... humor, intelligence, creativity and talent are the building blocks to my perfect man

• Interpersonal intelligence and creativity are hottt. A quick wit, too. (The pace of conversation in this house, oh, it is withering indeed.)

As for book smarts, I couldn't possibly begin to give flying fuck number one.

• omg hell yes. those 2 are amazing.

• I like science and math but I'm also an artist. I stink at drawing but love painting. I design my own tatoos too :)

• Thats even better. Having the best of both.

• Definitely! Being able to have intellectual conversations is a must! Emotional and social intelligence are really appealing to me too :) I don't know if this applies to everyone else, but creativity is definitely attractive too :)

• YES, ABSOLUTELY. I frankly wouldn't be able to find an idiot attractive.

• Thanks for the input :)

• Yes I do. With a side of humor.

• I sure do.

• yessssssss *_*

i had a conversation with some anon guy online (literally the only thing i know about him is that he's german) and i still remember it till today because (sadly) thats the most interesting convo I've had with a guy lol
    like we actually talked about stuff

• Hey, no girl wants to sit opposite a man on a date and realise that he's dumb and has nothing to say. Every girl finds intelligence and creativity attractive because we will be able to have conversations with you and we will find you interesting to talk to.

• That's so cool!

• Thanks. I love math and science but really enjoy painting and tatoo art as well!