Guys, What should I do when he says he dont know if he will accept my past?

I've been dating a guy now for 3 months. Since the day we met we didn't flirt or do anything with others and we see eachother 4 times a week, also have sex/sleep together, we text all day and call eachother often. He is really a good guy. So the problem is that he wants a good girl with a "good" past. In the first days we met he asked with how many boys I slept before him and I told him honestly 7. So from that moment he said I dont know if I will accept that but time will show. He is only been in love once in his life and this is the first time after that he is seriously dating a girl/me. So basicly now we are 3 months "together/dating" and he says he has feelings for me and really likes to be with me and If I did not had that past he would make us a relationship but because I do have this past he is not sure. He is scared to give his all and end up thinking he wants a good past girl. He is also scared if he let me go know it will be a mistake. I really do my best and do everything good he knows that. He says 2 years ago he would never even think about dating a girl with such a past so maybe he needs time? What do you guys think? Btw: why 7? I was looking for love in all the wrong places.. This guy really do feels like my first real love and the sex really feels with in love feelings. He also treats me nothing but good and is loyal to me. If I knew I would met this guy I never would slept with 7 guys before him...

What Guys Said 2

• Part of it is probably that he's assuming they were casual hookups. If they were 7 serious relationships he might have been more ok.

The number of sexual partners that is considered "too much" is pretty subjective. It varies from guy to guy, everyone has a different tolerance. Generally, just like girls prefer a guy who is the same height or taller or who has the same income or higher, many guys prefer a girl who has a similar sexual past.

A guy who has been with 14 partners would probably see you as a prude.

• Thank you for your comment! So he has been sexualy involved with plus minus 40 girls... He says its like a thing in his head that he wants to be proud of his girl and her actions also from her past. And that he wants to feel like having a price / something no other /almost no other got from his girl...

• Thank you I told him. He says he dont want to be with a other girl now and dont want to be without me. He wants to see where things go for a couple of more months or longer? He also says that his heart will break if he lets me go because of my past and he doesn't find a girl LIKE ME in 3 years.. Basicly he wants a girl like me / me without the past. I mean? If he is going to leave me because he wants to go find a girl like me without my past? It sound weird to me... Because there is one me and my past (incl ex boys) made who I am today.. Also he says he wants a girl that other boys would be real jalous for.. He want a girl no one can have.. I can choose any guy I mean I am good looking and I have a really good heart.. He thinks that other boys would not want me because of my past? But he's the only boy that made a issiue about it? I have others fighting for me the way I fight for him. Why does this mean so much to him?

• (But he's the only boy that made a issiue about it? I have others fighting for me the way I fight for him. Why does this mean so much to him?)

Well go with one of your other options then. If you think you'd be happier with someone else who doesn't have a problem with your past the leave him and do it.

Why does he care? I'm not sure. Generally it's guys who have low numbers who are bothered the most but he's been with 40 girls so I'd think he'd be more ok with your past.

• You will just have to let him process his feelings and come to a decision. That's all you can do.

• Thank you. But how long should I let him figure it out? Cause basicly were together without the relationship label because of my past. Do you have maybe any advice for him or something you would advice him about this? I let him read the comments..

• guys that dont want to get married or that can't get a women are the only men who will not care. he sounds like he wants a wife.

What Girls Said 1