A player claims I'm different than the others, but I'm afraid I'll only be another notch on his belt?

He's a player, he had tons of girls, but we've been in touch for a year now. I had a boyfriend so when he tried to kiss me I told him and he apologized and told me we could only be friends. We've been friends for a while, nothing ever happened and he was really kind to me. We hung out together and we talked much. He kept on seeing many girls and slept with them but he'd never really been on a date with one of them. Now I'm single and he told me he would really like to have a date with me not just like friends. I really like him but I'm afraid I'll be just another one for him and I don't want that. He told me I'm different and that he never waited so much for someone, that he wants to take it slow and stuff like that. I don't know what to think or do

Most Helpful Guy

• He's buttering you up. He's probably said that shit to countless girls before him. There's nothing about you that's different from the other girls. If he wanted a relationship and to take things slow, there was nothing stopping him from doing that with any number of the chicks he's been with yet he never went on a single date. You'd be no different.

• He told me he wanted something serious for me, that's why we went out together many times for a year. I'm afraid you're right but why then did he ask me for a date and put no pressure on me? I'm really confused. I'd rather he told me "I wanna fuck you", that would be fine, maybe I could say yes

• Only he'd know that but I'm a believer that past behaviour is indicative of future behaviour and his past behaviour isn't looking really good.

You can always go out with him and see where you end up. But I wouldn't be surprised if you became number 60 in a long list of used girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. It can also be that he likes you but he took you like a sort of challenge: she refused me but in the end I got into her pants sort of thing. It depends on what you want from him. You could give him a try and see how he behaves

What Guys Said 2

• Let me get the belt and a knife.

• Sounds like you want to sleep with anyway so whatever he wants is probably fine

What Girls Said 0