Guys, What do you think of party girls?

Would you ever consider dating a girl who goes out 2-3 times a week, binge drinks, and does drugs like coke and Molly, and sleeps around? Or what if she use to do these things, but straightened out?

• Yes at least she's not boring
    22% (6)
  • No I want a "good girl"
    78% (21)
  • Yes, but only if she doesn't party anymore
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
What if she was really hot? Liks Kate Putin of Candice swanepool
*upton

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Party girls are my type. The kind who'll fuck your brains out and forget who you are an hour later. Fucking love the little sluts, college is crawling with them.

What Guys Said 16

• My first wife was very much a party girl. She supposedly "put it behind her". In reality, she only went on hiatus. After our son was about two years old, she missed that past party life enough to go out and "party" with other men. I honestly have no idea how many men she fucked behind my back. I found out later that she even worked as a prostitute for a time.

She abandoned me and our son.
    I divorced her.
    I have custody of our son.
    I have been remarried (happily) for over 9 years.

In that time, she has not had a relationship with a man that was either healthy or lasting longer than 6 months.

She does get to party whenever she wants.

So there's that.

• That's crazy. I'm talking about the more typically sorority type who goes out with a bunch of girls and stops after college or even after her freshman year

• Describes my ex reasonably well, except for the "stops" part. She never could stop for very long. That's the risk you take when being with someone who ever started.

As a younger man, I considered myself openminded. Looking back now, I see my younger self as hopelessly naive. My ex had enough red flags to open her own distributorship. "Party girl" was definitely one of them.

• They're lying. They don't want a 'good girl' they want one that will have sex with them. They want to MARRY a good girl. But then they'll complain because she's boring.
    A girl that does all that stuff is definitely not desirable for anything but a pump and dump. That's all she'll get. And she's a fool.

• No way. Why would I want a girl that's basically killing her insides with drugs and lots of alcohol? Why would I want a girl who sleeps around? I mean, why would they change lots of guys just for one? Something fishy is going on there.

I don't buy the "I changed" bullshit either. So no, I would certainly not date a girl like this,, wouldn't even consider it.

• What if she went to a big state school where everyone partied and then after she graduated she settled down?

• That's no excuse. I wouldn't buy that she changed because she wanted. She probably stopped having many guys approaching her and not having the same energy to party, so she had to find a guy to settle down with, but if she could, she would stay partying and having sex.
      So basically she's settling down because she has no choice, not because she wants to.

• Asker - Not EVERYONE parties at a big party school. I know, I have a son at UCSB - the BIGGEST party school in the country. On the big party weekends he comes home. He will also have a masters degree in his four years and get a 4.0 gpa. He lives with his girlfriend. Go figure!

• Okay, I have a very strong opinion on this, only because the past relationship I was in ended because she was a party girl. I am NEVER considering dating a woman who goes out to party as much as these past ones did, 2-3 is in my opinion too much. My last girlfriend partied with a bunch of Frat dudes, did cocaine (which was the nail in the coffin, I left her after I found that out) and fucked two other guys at these parties. Sure, I obviously don't care if they go out every once in awhile to a few parties, but going out 2-3 times a week, drinking with a bunch of horny guys, and doing drugs, is the lowest of the low. That means that they do not care whatsoever about their significant other, which is humiliating.
    That's my two cents. Never dating a party girl ever again.

• I go out 4 times a week sometime and am friends with a lot of frat guys, but I have never cheated on a guy I was dating and never will. you're girlfriend was probably just a scummy person

• As an introvert who doesn't drink or party our interests would be incompatible.

Also I don't trust them and assume they sleep around.

• Sounds like most of the girls I've dated lol

• I wouldn't date somebody like that and if I found that was what their past was like I would lose interest.

• hell no. damaged goods.

• No guy wants a girl that every other guy has already slept with

• As long as it doesn't interfere with her ability to live. If she does these things while living at her parents' house and not doing anything with her life, then definitely nope. Otherwise, sure, it's fine, if we're interested in each other.

• Would I? No way!

• Hell no... LOL. Your description is probably everything I hate in a girl combined into 1 girl..

• Party girls are often really slutty, so fuck yeah :D haha

• It's fine, as long as she is not a slut.

• I would for awhile but I couldn't take her serious enough to have a meaningful relationship.

• I voted B, but I don't date... and there's nothing like a good girl

• Good girls are boring. Being bad is way more fun! Party girls are probably better in bed too

• Possibly true, but no guy is going to seriously date that bad girl

• Disgusting. This isn't how to live in a society.

BAD? Are you fucking kidding me? FFS