What does a kiss feel like?

is there a tingly feeling if you like the person you are kissing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally have really sensitive lips (I bet a lot of people do). When touching another person's lips and tongue can feel very nice. It's like soft, wet, and an erotic feeling. The most enjoyable part can be feeling psychologically connected. It can be very intimate. Also hormones will be released which get the body more interested and ready for sex. I remember feeling very relaxed and felt like a relaxed high. There's a strong desire for sex at that point and it feels very nice to want the other person like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Extremely soft, warm, if you're kissing a good kisser then tongue won't be too overbearing. I think kissing is addictive. I love it. But it can be weird to do if you do it with the wrong person. In my experience, kissing guys I just met is a hit or miss.

What Guys Said 4

• It's gross.

• If you Like or love this person it just feels awsome. How does french kiss feels doing it at your lover. It Feels like Time Stoped Everything Black

• Like flossing your lips with a pair of wet gummy worms

• Wet and a bit weird. All the rest is just in your head. It can make your belly tingle, your foot lift or anything else.

What Girls Said 9

• It depends completely on how you feel about the person you're kissing.

• A never had a first kiss! My first kiss was a make out haha! The guy literally stuck his tongue in my mouth 🙈

• Like a kiss on the cheek!

• Like a warm, wet embrace :p

• Wow now I'm not looking forward to my first kiss after reading all these comments XD

• XD no tingly feeling, no fireworks, but you do feel something i guess. Its warm and soft haha I wouldn't say slobbery much. Its kinda blissful if its someone you really love.

• Disgusting. I don't understand why people do it.

• Kissing rocks. Nothing beats kissing someone you really care about.

• Wet and sloppy. Spit all over your mouth.