Is it bad that I could date a whore, but never take her serious enough to go long term?

I think it would be fun to sleep with her and have fun, but I couldn't take her seriously.

• This is fine, go have fun
  • This is wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• Look at all the butthurt girls. Men and women do this alllll the time, you don't need approval from anyone. It's your life! I've done this with an ex. I know if I'll never marry someone or stay with them longer than a year. I'll call a dude my boyfriend but plan to dump him at some point whether it be months or a year I know I don't wanna marry him. What sensible man would give a promiscuous girl a ring... I don't know. That's life. Go along for the ride.

• The irony! It's hurting my brain!

• you might not be promiscuous cuz maybe you have boyfriend but you are just disguising it with a boyfriend tag. You are not better than a promiscuos girl. you have that boyfriend cuz you only want to fuck him, the same with the promiscuos but the promiscuos it's not a hypocrit.

• @girlygirl2015 nahhh it's not about fucking him, trust me. It's more about the way he treats me and spoils me. But I don't go around fucking guys within the first few weeks of meeting them like most girls I know. I'm not even interested in sex, it's more about the way he treats me. And for me to be promiscuous I would have had to slept with at least 3-4 guys which I haven't, nice try tho. :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 27

• Dating someone while knowing it will never go anywhere is incredibly cruel and selfish.

Maybe once it happens to you, you'll get it.

• Exactly, I hope it happens to him.

• @SinghSong lol well I agree with you, even though that's not the case.

• Yes it will hurt him when it will happen to him

• Only wrong if you mislead her and don't tell her your true intentions. Some people have no problem just having fun, but it starts to be an issue if you lead her on just for your own needs.

• How do you expect a future woman who is not a whore to take you seriously if you're ok with dating a woman who is a whore while not taking her seriously. You're a hypocrite.

• Just like your name suggests, lie.

• Yes, I know and that's he's a hypocrite. He wants to be able to do what he wants and be taken seriously but he doesn't think a woman should have the same respect. It's fine to have standards but you should start with yourself first.

• That's because*

• Nothing wrong in Playing the field here, Dear.. It's your choice, your call if you Choose... a Call girl or even a whore who is no bore.
    As long as you are Single, have no strings attached to anyone as far as a Soul Mate, then go out And... Date.
    Good luck. xx

• Is it bad that I could date a whore, but never take her serious enough to go long term?
    A. This is fine, go have fun

Though I may be bias as I don't take a lot of guys serious enough for long term as I find most guys are way way way way too hypocritical often having standards they would never imagine to uphold themselves. in my view the vast majority of guys are not quality material for long term excluding finances, material possessions, or networking.

• Whore- slang for someone who takes money for sex right? Does she take money? No? Then please do not use this degrading term for her. You should respect so mine who you date or else don't get involved.
    Make your intentions clear to her, if she agrees then proceed

• No... dating is just dating. Going on dates with someone doesn't obligate you to go any further with her. You can just go out, have a great time, and call it a night. That is the beautiful thing about being single and playing the field.

• I'm never getting married.. I still date..

There comes a point, where dating stops being "just for fun" and that point, you need to not misrepresent yourself.

• As long as you're clear that you're only interested in something casual, it's perfectly fine.

• I'm not saying I agree with it. But as long as you're not leading them on and you treat them respectfully while you're with them, I think it would be within your rights.

• If you're leading someone on making them believe that it'll go further but then dump then yes, it's cruel.
    If you're honest with her from the start and tell her straight out that you're not looking for something serious but she agrees to it, fine.

• I don't like that you're calling a girl a whore so casually, it makes me cringe. >.< But if you are dating a girl who you don't intend on being with for the long term make sure you let her know you just want to have fun. That's only fair.

• It's very hypocritical, does this not also make you a "whore" too

• If she's truly a "whore" she probably wouldn't want anything serious either, but that means she would be fucking other guys too. If you just heard RUMORS about her getting around, then just stop... or hire an escort or something.

• After reading the responses from you I do believe that is wrong. Lying to someone just so you can sleep with them is just horrible and it's guys like you that make other men look bad.

• It's unbelievably cruel to play with a girls emotions and give her the false hope that you could commit to her, while in reality you're just using her. The reason many girls sleep around is because they have been hurt by guys like you and their self esteem deminishes. What make you so insecure that you can't look past a girl's sexual past?

• My friend's boyfriend told me for a lot of men it's not insecurity. They just don't want a woman the whole neighborhood has been in,

• Sorry didn't finish my comment lol. I accidentally hit submit. He said it has nothing to do with having to measure up sexually with the guys they've been with, it's just that if a woman could think so little of herself to share her body with almost any and everyone then she could never be called his wife or the mother of his kid. He also told me he doesn't sleep with any girl who throws herself at him. Everyone is different.

• Hmm jonathandoe again?
    👹 troll!!!

• As long as you let her know that you only want fun and not a serious relationship, and she's fine with that.

• You could talk to her, but what if you develop feelings for her then what?

• You need to tell her that you don't see her as a long term partner before any "fun" begins

• She's been sleeping around.. Used up meat don't ya think?

• i think most guys are like that... still wrong and eventually you're harming yourself and other men
    because more and more good girls are turning loose because they feel thats the only way to "find love" or "get a man"

• Did you just get dump? I find this question is purposely made up by you due to your bitterness. Now you wanna turn the table to make yourself feel better. Enjoy your feeling. I understand.

• Actually no, but I feel like it's nearly impossible to find a good quality girl these days.

• I find this laughable to be honest. The guys wanting to sleep around but expecting the good girl with traditional values to just accept them... when they don't even have good traditional values themselves.

• @Asker I found a wonderful, caring, loving, respectful lady around where I live. If you want to sleep around then do not expect a good lady then

• Why do you call her a whore? Is it because she's very experienced sexually, and has had many partners? Even if this were true, why devalue her as a human being by calling her a whore? I've had female friends who slept with lots of men, but once they were with a guy who was committed and loving, they were faithful and the same as other women. They have feelings too. They're not just someone to use and toss aside. Lots of men sleep around before they find the right one. Are they whores also? If you just want to have fun then be totally honest with her about it. It's wrong to mislead her. I think it would be terrible for her if she knew how you really see her though.

• Yes this is the great hypocrisy of men

• @Asker You call her gross for sleeping around and you are sleeping around so that would make you gross as well.

• @fun-weird-guy Put on a shirt, slob

• How do you know she is a whore unless she tells you? Also, if she is a whore and you are willing to sleep with her, what does that make you?

• If you mislead her and lie just to get sex, it's wrong

• you can tell. there are dead give away if you have dated enough women. you can't pinpoint how many men she's been with but you can ball park it.

• It's fine to do whatever if you're honest about it.

• Some guys just want to have fun, and there are some women that are up for that.

• I don't see the point in that at all.

• It's more to have fun with her, but she's not a long term girlfriend type of thing

• @Asker so you want her to be a wham bam thank you mam type which is wrong

What Guys Said 20

• Butthurt girls saying no. Why would I take seriously a girl who has recent history of not taking guys seriously?

• As long as you aren't leading her on, then it really doesn't matter. Lots of men and women date partners they never intend as a long term partner.

• Girls do the same thing. There's some guys they want to hop into bed with on the first date and casually sleep with and then there's other guys they want to go on dates with and eventually buy a house and settle down with. Only difference is it's debatable that it's more flattering to have a girl see you as hookup material. It's the reverse for women though. It's more flattering for them to be seen as girlfriend material.

She fits your short-term criteria but not your long-term. As long as you don't mislead her into thinking she has a future with you then there's nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

• Dude, no...
    Don't "date". Be friends with benefits or don't get her emotionally invested. That's way past an asshole thing to do.

• "This is fine, go have fun" so fuck that bitch and kick her out... can't wife no hoes LOL.

• Charmed I'm sure

• @Ghostlady would you marry a guy that slept with 20+ women?

• @ryan33 I would if I knew that they were committed to me and not interested anymore in sleeping around. Also if they are psychologically and physically healthy.

• I don't see why it's wrong, I mean, as long as you don't lie to her, if you tell her it's just sex and she agrees, then why would it be wrong?

• its not wrong as long as you never lie to her. when i date women like this i still treat them well but i also let them know that this isn't going anywhere. they stick around because they like being treated well.

• So in your opinion, its ok if you go whoring? Your choice man. But a serious relationship is an entirely thing. And its something I respect. So no, if you wanna date her, be serious. If you don't want to, then mutually consent to being friends with benefits. Simplifies things.

• It says a lot about you, and no, not good things.

• As long as you are honest with her, what you are doing to her is fine, but it still speaks volumes about where you are in your head, and it isn't healthy.

• It's kinda hipocritical, but do whatever you want. But I think you should be clear about it and say that you don't plan long-term so they know what they are at.

• You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Enjoy the poon. The moment she starts demanding, kick her to the curb lol.

• Such backwards thinking. Men can sleep around, but if women do then they're hoes to be used and thrown away. Such hypocrisy. I know promiscuous women who've had many partners, but they never cheat and are dedicated to the man they love. They act like a lot of guys do!

• People's mentality about things generally don't change. Or at least change at an instant. I have heard this line before and it's true to a degree: "A slutty girl is like the first slice in a loaf of bread. Everyone touches it, but no none really wants it". I don't know how this relates to the the take but the point is that you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Funny how women say that to guys when they see a guy is 'bitter' and complaining on the girl who cheated on him.

• You won't know, but you also don't know for sure that they can't be faithful. No I don't trust everything that everyone says, but I've known this person for a long time and yes I do trust her. Also, a whore is a put down. It's a judgement on someone. Even if you just want something casual with someone, it's wrong to just call them a whore because that is a major put down. Originally whore means a prostitute. No one would take that as a neutral description or a compliment. Murderer and cheater are connected to acts that are clearly morally wrong and/or criminal. Being promiscuous is not the same. My point is even if a woman is promiscuous, she should still be treated with respect and not be called names. You don't have to marry her, but don't just use her and degrade her. Be honest about the intentions. I apply this to men as well. I knew a woman who had a casual hook up with a guy. She ignored him afterwards and said he was just a hoe to her. I found that offensive and felt bad for him

• Well who gives a ring to a promiscuous girl anyways right! ;-)

But as long as you are not leading her on its OK for you to have fun

• What exactly is a whore anyways? Are you saying you're ok with dating a girl who goes out and fucks another guy after she just fucked you that morning? If you're cool with that then that's great. Do what you want.

• I honestly dont know. This confused me on a deep level. She's a prostitute, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings. Im gonna have to say that it's wrong.

• Fine man, do your ting.

• Conservative site made in missouri...

• Go for it. Dating is against my religion, though, so I'd probably hit that once and move on.

• Haha us guys are pigs

• She's a whore, who cares? Do what you want.

• Yes totally... use 'um and lose 'um.