When a girl does this what does it mean?

i was at a college and I passed by a girl. after passing each other she came to me and she told me "excuse me excuse "

i was like yeah

she said " are you an actor"

i was like no

then she said ah because you look like someone

Most Helpful Girl

• She literally thought you looked like an actor and asked you if you were them. Not rocket science buddy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just to kind of complement 9mfeo's straightforward answer, which deliberately adheres to Occam's Razor, it is possibly she is working for the CIA with a mission to search for a double-agent attending a university and taking on the disguise of this actor, and while asking you this question, when you didn't notice, she planted a bug on you to monitor your activities and make sure you are a genuine student.

• s/deliberately/definitely
      s/possibly/possible/

• It's also possible that she may not have thought you looked like an actor at all, but instead this question relating to the actor is actually a secret kind of phrase, a test to see if you are her informant carrying secrets related to an underground cult at the university which is actually hell-bent on the destruction of the world.

• Perhaps from early childhood, her true dream was to become an actress. Her parents forced her to go to university, yet she desperately wants to break into Hollywood. Thus she goes around asking random people who resemble an actor to see if they are, indeed, an actor, hoping to make connections which will allow her to enter showbiz and become the rising star she always dreamed she could be.

What Girls Said 4

• It means nothing. She must have mistook you for someone else.

• It means she thought you were the actor she was thinking of?

• It sounds like you just reminded her of a celebrity, or of someone she knows who is an actor.
    I wouldn't read into it.

• That doesn't necessarily mean anything I guess you're just over thinking. She mightve actually thought you resemble an actor. To the max she probably though you were kinda cute and was just messing around. That could even just happen because she was in a really good mood.

What Guys Said 1

• She might think you look familiar, similar like an actor?