Wanting to fall in love?

Love, something that is the most bittersweet feeling in the universe.
Is it weird that I long for it?
My last "love" or rather crush ended like four years ago and i'min beginning to long for that feeling.
Never having a boyfriend for being afraid of humiliating the one I like, to get laughed at and honestly my fears of talking about who I liked to my friends caused my friends to get together with the person I liked (this have happened many times but i've only got myself to blame)
Reading all these romance novels or watching these shows with love in them doesn't make it any better 😂😂
When I say that I want to have a boyfriend my friendson that already have one tells me to socialise but that's not the easiest thing to do.
I go to a class with only two boys in it the rest are girls, one is gay and one is just straight up creepy. I don't go to parties as I don't like the vibe of it all and the only activity I have outside school is to sing in a girl choir so how the heck can I socialise with boys?

So my question for today is...
Is it weird to long for love?
And do you have any tips how to socialise because I don't have any idea T^T

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• no it isn't weird to long for it

I felt it lately

weirdly enough some months later I met him

But I have no tips on flirting whatsoever lol

just know that when it is the time it will happen

• Oh that's great for you ^-^ well I hope I meet someone soon

• I hope so too

My 1st boyfriend was at 20, and I wouldn't trade it for the world, so I think... dont worry too much :D