Why are some people still single even if they meet the desired credentials?

Including:
Intellect
Diligence
Ambition
Attractive
Funny

Really people? I am twenty one and have never been in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because some people -- looking at me -- have shit luck and that's all there is to it.

• What happened?

• OMG THATS ME

• It sucks, doesn't it?

Most Helpful Girl

• because no one love me):

What Guys Said 14

• To be in a relationship you only need to meet 2 credentials.

Time and space.

You have to be at the right place at the right time, the rest happens by itself. So its mostly luck really.

• I wouldn't worry at 21. you have awhile yet before your pull date on the package.

I can't speak for women, but for men, usually its because you give up on finding a woman who doesn't play head games etc. it gets so tiring...

suggest you start studying mens rights issues, all the women who are active in mens rights get all kinds of respect, attention, and offers...

you tube is a good place to start.

check out the attention Diana Davison gets at "feminism LOL" on you tube, she always starts with a rape joke...

basically all the guys burnt out on feminism have to go somewhere. and you can probably find a guy with his lights on...

and what a great way to start a relationship; showing that you care about men.

thats different!

• It generally because be people wait and hope the relationship will just come to them. You have to go out there and put the effort in.
    Also be prepared to get rejected. If you do get rejected, just move on too the next one its no big deal don't let that get you down, and just be safe!
    Happy hunting!

• Well I like you already so I know with those qualities it will happen for you soon! :)

• I've been told that for years so doubt jt

• It**

• Because single life is the best life

• because you have HIGH STANDARDS.

• Welcome to the club.
    When you find the answer, PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE let me know
    I don't know about "attractive" but I definitely meet the other requirements

• Okay well obviously if guys aren't coming to you it means you have to go to them.

• Or clearly I'm unattractive

• One person isn't going to be funny, smart, or attractive to all. Or even the majority

• Even if all of those amazing personalities show, you he/she could still be a stranger to you.

• I am all of those. I'd say the ones missing are:

Outgoing
    Initiative taker
    Not afraid of rejection
    Desires a relationship

• And what do you think the reason is?

• Well you get in a relationship by meeting other people and presenting them with the idea of being together with you. Not by being an awesome individual. Same reason the creep at the club who hits on everything gets more girls than the typical nice guy. It isn't that he is better liked, its just, he's actually there. Making things happen.

• Because relationships aren't based on credentials, despite the shit that women tend to want to believe about it.

• some people just have unlikable personalities.

• I think that's me

• I've been told in the past that people either thought I was stuck up or a bitch 😬

• Then I guess you have two options. change in the hopes of getting in a relationship. Or give them the middle finger and eventually you'll find the right guy and you won't have to hide who you are. But there is changing for the better. So do deeply consider changing yourself if you think you would be better off.

• Where have you been hiding? You have to get out more, your just not getting enough exposure to single people where ever you are

What Girls Said 7

• I like that you mentioned diligence and ambition. It does take both of those, much like pursuing a career. I think a lot of it is timing, too. Running into the right person at the right time. Just finding someone that you click with.

• Honey that type of luck doesn't exist in my life

• Sometimes we have to make our own luck. ;) When you are actively shopping for a man, what places do you start looking?

• Cause
    1-They are too nervous/shy
    2-The other side is not interested
    and
    3-They like being single

• Because: picky, shy, not-flirty, too busy being ambitious and smart.

• It's just one of those things. There's someone for everyone. Maybe it just isn't your time yet. I would use your time wisely and enjoy the single life. Go out and enjoy spending time with the people you love, before you know it you'll meet someone.

• cuz their personality is of a dickhead

• Because the other person may not find them attractive
    And life is not fair

• They don't have enough friends with big friend circles.
    They want to find someone they can see themselves stay together with for decades.