Was it bad that I let my girlfriend walk alone at night after an argument?

For 4 hours she was nagging me last night and i went to drop her home, i just got mad and kicked her out, she had to walk 5 minutes to her house. I said sorry today and she said sorry for yelling at me. Was what i did bad? My girlfriend told me she was a bit scared to walk home but i told her i won't do it again.

What Girls Said 3

• To be honest, it just shows your unattractive side. A true gentlemen, regardless of an argument, should care about the safety of his girlfriend. Don't beat yourself up because I am glad you recognize it was an asshole move. Never do it again. To anyone. Because you never know the dangers that lurk around the night. Anything could of happened to her.

• that is true :( i was ashamed of myself cause i'am a nice person but she really got on my nerves like never before. i feel very bad and won't do it again. I was being really dumb, i really do love her, trust me.

• I am glad you recognize. And you know. Just take deep breathes when you argue. Make sure that if you do argue don't play the blame game and try to settle the dispute by the end of the night. I wish I would have known that and practiced it. If it did, my first love and I wouldn't have been broken up. Good luck. Remember, anyone can tell someone they "love" them, but actions speak louder

• that is true, thanks :)

• Yes, if you really care about her why let her walk away like that?

• i was ashamed of myself cause i'am a nice person but she really got on my nerves like never before. i feel very bad and won't do it again. I was being really dumb, i really do love her, trust me.

• Yes. I once heard someone say something like, "I pity the man who wins during an argument with his girlfriend." Basically meaning that if you truly care for her, then some things are bigger than your pride. Including winning a fight or relieving your anger.

I had an ex who let me drive home on E during winter after an argument at his house. He didn't even check into make sure I got home safely. I never spoke to him again.

• Oh dang. That wasn't nice at all. I was ashamed of myself cause i'am a nice person but she really got on my nerves like never before. i feel very bad and won't do it again. I was being really dumb, i really do love her, trust me. After we made up she admitted that she was a bit scared cause she doesn't like walking alone at night time, i won't do it again

• It's important that you don't do things like that because if you guys part ways, you're giving another man a good reason to look better than you.

• that is true.

What Guys Said 0