Does it mean a lot to girls when a guy respects her by actively listens and paying attention to what she says, and remembers it for conversation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup 👍 There aren't many worse feelings than pouring your heart out to someone and then having them not give a damn. And if he repeats it, he obviously cares enough to remember it (so that's good)

• Can you repeat that! tom brady just made an amazing 40 yard pass

• @ryan33 I'd think it was funny if he was joking obviously :)

• Yea but I'm a asshole so I went along with it for a while before I told her i was playing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep in mind a woman utters about 25,000 words a day and a man about 1500. They really like to chatter. It's really best to just let them, nod and agree, and comment occasionally. This is what they like to do. Most of it means nothing and they don't even remember what they say. If you think your'e going to win her over by remembering it all you're wrong. A woman likes a man on a mission - so go make yourself awesome and don't quit doing the things that make you that way or she will begin to loathe you.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah I think that gets you more notice in my book!

• For me, yes it does mean a lot because I have some guy friends where if I told him my grandma died, he won't remember it the next day, but if he told me his mum fell ill, I'd ask how she was the following week. I don't understand why, but when they aren't listening it's actually a bit hurtful.

• Of course YES! Because not all of us just gossip and not all of us talk about lipsticks and wardrobe and make up! It is okay if the guy does not remember the exact conversation but listening and paying attention means a lot. Should be vice versa.

• of course. who doesn't want to be listened to?

• hmmm he doesn't have to remember he just need him to listen to me and ask me

• Ummm yes!!

• YES! Very much

• Yes. Everyone likes it.

• Yes, feeling respected means a lot. You feel valued.

• Yes it does.

• yes <3 _______ <3

• Heck yeah. It shows us that you actually care. I'd be hurt if you weren't.

• Yes, since I don't talk very often and only if there is something I actually want to share. I would appreciate the guy for this.

What Guys Said 4

• It's fundamental to a healthy relationship.

• No. It's beta.

• Yes, I do that and it's huge plus in anything.
    One downside... if you remember something she doesn't like then you're dead :P

• Sure.

It doesn't make her want his D, but she likes it.