Girls, We hang out every chance we get. She tells me i'm perfect and there is no one else, but she isn't ready for a relationship. How should I act?

The amount we like each other really is mutual. She brags about me to her family and friends, and her body language and how comfortable she is when we are together is very good. We don't stop laughing, we kiss each other and caress each other non stop when we are together... We have been hanging out for a couple of weeks now but a lot. She's 23 and I'm 25. Tonight I told her I had been talking to another girl before we met but tonight, after me making constant excuses not to hang out with this girl, I decided I would tell her I'm not interested. The girl I've been dating figured it a good time to talk and told me she didn't want me not hanging out with other girls because of her because its been too soon since her last relationship had ended in which she left him that she was scared of hurting me as well, so isn't ready for a relationship. I told her we didn't need to rush into anything, we haven't been hanging out long and that I understand completely where she's coming from. I told her the only thing I ask is that she doesn't lie to herself if she's happy with me. She told me she wants to keep hanging out as long as I'm not waiting around for her or "put pressure". She said she knows I'm ready for more than she is. I've been in relationships where I've been told at the start they didn't want a relationship, and to be honest they didn't feel half as close as we are abreast, but I guess that's why I'm writing this post. I told her to give up what we got now is dumb if all she's worried about is hurting me; because I'd be okay walking away knowing we tried. And that I wouldn't get hurt. Well that's a lie. So what should I do? Should I see where it goes? Am I missing something?

0

What Girls Said 0