Do I have a bad first and middle name?

I've heard many people talk about how some names are off-putting or represent certain characteristics in people, I was wondering if my name is appealing or unappealing to guys, and if people could maybe give their opinion on what kind of characteristics my name might suggest. My first and middle names are Mica Clare. Thank you!

• Great
  • Good
  • Bad
  • Awful
  • In between

Most Helpful Guy

• It actually sounds kind of cute but you may be putting too much importance on a name.

• Thank you, and I probably am. Just a bit curious I suppose.

• Many of my friends are guys and they say it makes me look "harsh" and "less feminine". I don't mind though, they're my friends and I asked their honest opinion.

• Fair enough, at that age I don't think I would have liked it much but opinions change.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Why is it bad? To me it's not bad at all, it sounds good.

• You're name is perfectly fine lmao! I know a Mica, and no one acts like her name is something strange. And Clare is a normal name too, and most people don't know middle names. Your name is fine

• It's greeeeeeate

• It's not relevant to anything but your own feelings. Time to grow up.

• Hey it was only a question, just for fun. It's not as though I'm going to actually change my own thoughts on my name based on these opinions.

• I love it and be proud of it.

What Girls Said 1

• I really like it 😊😊