More than just a friends with benefits?

Brief summary:

- seeing each other for a year and 3 months
- met each other's families, his family asked if I was coming down for Christmas (and he lives out of home)
- got each other small Christmas presents ($10 spend)
- see each other once or twice a week (sleepovers so 4/7 days were together for two times we see each other)
- we go out to dinner, movies and other dates (he used to pay but now we're splitting bills)
- lots of cuddles after sex
-amazing sex
- talk pretty much every day, when we call each other calls usually last at least 30 minutes about our days and just general conversations
- met each other's friends, I'll go out to dinner or brunches with his mates on occasion
- we both admitted that we can be ourselves around each other, are no games and that we make each other happy (not just sexually happy).

what do you think? PLEASE DONT ASK ME TO JUST ASK HIM - IM JUST INTERESTED IN THE PUBLICA OPINION!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• nah who needs the words boyfriends and girlfriend to define a relationship lol you couldn't be more of a couple if you tried! but without the stress!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• This was just like my last friends with benefits but I didn't meet his family.. well because I never go to him lol. And I thought it could potentially be more, but it didn't end up as more because it was complicated, and we were "fwb" for a year about, we hardly remain in contact solely cause i'm in a relationship now. I think yours has the potential to be something more, because in the past my continuous hook ups with the same person lead to actually 2 long term relationships aprox 3 years.

• Nope because a friends with benefit can never be anything in most cases! And your is just that! Unless you ask! Which is not how friends with benefits works!

• Sounds like it for sure, but do you have any feelings for him yourself? If you don't, and your not sure he does, it's probably just your pretty good friends with your friends with benefits.