- seeing each other for a year and 3 months
- met each other's families, his family asked if I was coming down for Christmas (and he lives out of home)
- got each other small Christmas presents ($10 spend)
- see each other once or twice a week (sleepovers so 4/7 days were together for two times we see each other)
- we go out to dinner, movies and other dates (he used to pay but now we're splitting bills)
- lots of cuddles after sex
- talk pretty much every day, when we call each other calls usually last at least 30 minutes about our days and just general conversations
- met each other's friends, I'll go out to dinner or brunches with his mates on occasion
- we both admitted that we can be ourselves around each other, are no games and that we make each other happy (not just sexually happy).
what do you think? PLEASE DONT ASK ME TO JUST ASK HIM - IM JUST INTERESTED IN THE PUBLICA OPINION!!!
Most Helpful Girl
nah who needs the words boyfriends and girlfriend to define a relationship lol you couldn't be more of a couple if you tried! but without the stress!0