Guys, What's your opinion on girls with short hair?

I have rather short hair, and my friends who are guys have often told me that it makes me look harsh and less feminine, as well as making me look lesbian (I am very straight). Some of them say that I'm less likely to get a date due to my short hair. Do you agree? Disagree? What do you think short hair usually says about a girl, or specifically me? (Profile pic)

9

Most Helpful Guy

• It's my preference when it comes to females, long is messy. No I don't believe it can effect your dating life. Just by the hair you can't tell anything about a person, to know some you have to spend time with them... not looking at their hair style. I can't easily tell you are a female just by how feminine your facial features are. I also think the hair compliment your face.

What Guys Said 8

• It's not my favorite, but if the girl is attractive physically, then her hair or even what she wears does not matter.

• Personally I like girls with longer hair. I wouldn't date a girl with short hair like yours.

• It depends what the rest of her looks like. I go to church with a bald girl, and she's surprisingly pretty. (Unfortunately she's taken.) Girls can look good with long hair or short. But, all else being equal, I prefer longer hair. (But like I say, if you look good without, don't worry too much about it.)

• I'm not really a fan of girls with short hair.

• It definitely doesn't look good to me.

• Don't care, pussy's still pussy.

• The length you have it will knock something like 70 - 80% of guys out of your dating pool. It may be stupid but that's how it is. Chin length would only lose you 20% or so given your build.

• personally I like girls with short hair and you look great with a pixie cut. True men will look past a haircut. I think you look fine with short hair and I would definitely date you